I had files and notes that i used to take on my Treo 700wx that i have saved to my new media card for the Curve. Is there any software to use that I can view the media card wiht? I did do a search on here for "View Media Card" but nothing good came up. ANy help would be appreciated.
    05-27-08 03:14 PM
    do u mean to view files from the bb or from a desktop?
    05-27-08 03:15 PM
    saw another link(can't remember where) that said goto media then press your menu key and select explore then follow links to your location of desire. have tried this on my 8330 and it allows me to view data stored on my media card. even stored a web page onto it to see if it would be seen, and then tried to open it and the BB said that it "could not open file, file type not supported" so the explorer even see's unsupported file formats too.
    01-16-09 03:13 PM
    I had files and notes that i used to take on my Treo 700wx that i have saved to my new media card for the Curve. Is there any software to use that I can view the media card wiht? I did do a search on here for "View Media Card" but nothing good came up. ANy help would be appreciated.
    What file types are they? .txt or .doc for example...?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 01:45 AM
    I don't think you can open a .html file on your BlackBerry from your SDcard. There's no app on the BlackBerry that recognizes this file. As for web pages, you can save them to your message box as a way to visit that page or site again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD