I want to upload some videos I've taken on my Storm to facebook but don't see a way. Can anyone describe the process to do this?
    06-05-09 07:25 AM
    I want to upload some videos I've taken on my Storm to facebook but don't see a way. Can anyone describe the process to do this?
    What I do is email the video to myself and then upload from my computer to facebook or if video too big I use the media manager to transfer video from phone to computer and than too facebook. I'm pretty sure there isn't an option to upload video through facebook applicatio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 07:36 AM
    Check the front page of crackberry

Qik Adds YouTube, Twitter And Facebook Auto Uploads
    06-05-09 07:51 AM
    plug your storm into the computer via usb and upload from facebook...
    06-05-09 10:29 AM

I was going to say this. It's the best reply so far. The question should've been something to the likes of "How do I upload video from my Storm to Facebook IN A ONE-STEP PROCESS" haha.
    06-05-09 10:54 AM

Is Qik supported on the Storm?
    Does it even work on the Storm?

If so, how do I get it?
    06-05-09 01:27 PM
    Is Qik supported on the Storm?
    Does it even work on the Storm?

If so, how do I get it?
    Oops...found this in another thread...

I am reaching out as a member of the Qik team.

Thank you for your interest in Qik. We do have an alpha version for the Blackberry Storm and would like to invite you to test the alpha version and give us your feedback. The alpha version may contain a few bugs and we will be working to solve those bugs to make the version a better one for our users. The alpha version could be downloaded from your Blackberry Storm Browser at http://qik.com/dl/298.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

We appreciate your feedback on the alpha version and look forward to hearing from you soon
    06-05-09 01:28 PM
    I just installed Qic and discovered that facebook is not selectable. Seems a bit clunky but I know it's in alpha so I'll give it another chance in the future. But for now, Applications > Delete
    06-05-09 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD