Is there an application that let's us download a video from you tube straight to our phone? I know there's a site called blue apple mobi that allows us to stream videos like youtube. That website is fine when I press play preview. My media player will load and show the video, but when I click for higher quality or fully length video my media player doesn't finish loading/buffering. It then says that the media is of an unsupported format or something like that. It also crashes my browser after that. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 05:44 AM
    Yes, just go to http://www.hostj2me.com/downloads/16...ouTubeIcon.jad and download the launcher. It's free.

YouTube vids are converted by YouTube and there is nothing you can do to improve the quality. This is well known and everybody hates it.

Complaining about this is a great way to get flamed . Read a few thread and some people seem to have acceptable work arounds. I just live with it.
    01-04-09 05:58 AM
    only site on 8310 is m.youtube.com on your BB.
    01-04-09 07:46 AM
    Yes, just go to http://www.hostj2me.com/downloads/16...ouTubeIcon.jad and download the launcher. It's free.

YouTube vids are converted by YouTube and there is nothing you can do to improve the quality. This is well known and everybody hates it.

Complaining about this is a great way to get flamed . Read a few thread and some people seem to have acceptable work arounds. I just live with it.
    Pete - thanks for your last post. Does the link you quouted above ( the launcher) place an icon for m.youtube on the Blackberry desktop ?

thanks, Jason.
    01-05-09 09:58 PM
    Yup the whole youtube thing just kinda sucks. What's even worse. I could go to youtube from my old sprint blade and it worked great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD