VibandRing 1.1 works GREAT with the STORM ..
    Last edited by koojo; 11-23-08 at 10:12 AM.
    11-23-08 10:01 AM
    is this the app from the CB store?
    11-23-08 10:02 AM
    Yes it's there
    Last edited by koojo; 11-23-08 at 10:12 AM.
    11-23-08 10:03 AM
    is this the app from the CB store?
    where's a link to the info on this app?
    11-23-08 10:03 AM
    where's a link to the info on this app?
    - Multiple Bursts
    - You can freely set the amount of bursts
    - The milliseconds for each burst are changeable
    - It is possible to set the pause between the bursts in milliseconds
    - The Vibration-Alert can be tested in the application
    - 'Help-Text' accessable in the application
    - Active after a reset
    - The Bold is supported
    - Improved User Interface
    - Tell-A-Friend Option included
    11-23-08 10:05 AM
    Here is the VibAndRing app . It will allow the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time.

Please read the directions in the phone on how to set it up after you've installed the program.
    If this is the app from the crackberry store, the link needs taken down, cause the developer is getting ripped...

FYI the original vibe & ring works fine on the storm, 1.1 according tom Fabian is buggy..
    Last edited by fonebrkr; 11-23-08 at 10:09 AM.
    11-23-08 10:06 AM
    awesome find!!!!
    11-23-08 10:07 AM
    If this is the app from the crackberry store, the link needs taken down, cause the developer is getting ripped...

FYI the original vibe & ring works fine on the storm, 1.1 according tom Fabian is buggy..
    Taken it down, sry bout that...might want to delete the link from your post too...

BTW, I am using 1.1 and it works beautifully, no bugs.
    11-23-08 10:08 AM
    Taken it down, sry bout that...might want to delete the link from your post too...

BTW, I am using 1.1 and it works beautifully, no bugs.
    Thanks, Fabian is one of the good guys, hate to see him ripped...
    11-23-08 10:10 AM
    maybe i am doing it wrong...but i installed Ring and Vibrate 1.1 and after checking the box to activate it...nothing changed when i receive an incomig call.

it still vibrates....then rings....then vibrates...then rings.

i am new to BB. did i install it wrong? i downloaded the .zip from crackberry. unzipped the .alx & .cod files to my desktop. then opened desktop manager...clicked on the application loader...add/remove apps. then clicked browse. i then selected the .alx file on my desktop. it installed it and i see it on my Storm. but nothing works.

also...what is the .cod file...do i need to install it? how?

thanks.
    11-23-08 11:06 AM
    Did u do a battery pull/restart?
    11-23-08 11:16 AM
    maybe i am doing it wrong...but i installed Ring and Vibrate 1.1 and after checking the box to activate it...nothing changed when i receive an incomig call.

it still vibrates....then rings....then vibrates...then rings.

i am new to BB. did i install it wrong? i downloaded the .zip from crackberry. unzipped the .alx & .cod files to my desktop. then opened desktop manager...clicked on the application loader...add/remove apps. then clicked browse. i then selected the .alx file on my desktop. it installed it and i see it on my Storm. but nothing works.

also...what is the .cod file...do i need to install it? how?

thanks.
    It works best with custom ring tones and clip em a little long (35 seconds), also make sure your profile is set to ring only, not vibe and ring, lastly make sure all the permissions for the app are set to allow.
    The preloaded ringtones do the vibe then ring then vibe routine...
    11-23-08 11:19 AM
    Please read the directions in the program. It explains things clearly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 11:45 AM
    Does VibAndRing work with text tones too??? Like will your phone vibrate and play the text tone at the same time???
    01-02-09 04:14 PM
    Does VibAndRing work with text tones too??? Like will your phone vibrate and play the text tone at the same time???
    Please answer!

I really would like to purchase this but I need top know if it will work with text tones.
    01-02-09 04:55 PM
    ok...thought i would update...

i have Ring and Vibrate 2.0 installed and it works perfectly!!!

in sounds --> set ring tones & alerts---> phone, you have to set the vibration option to "off". the ring and vibrate app controls the vibrate on incoming calls.
    01-02-09 05:09 PM
    do i have to repurchase vibandring? i did a wipe and had to add all my apps again...this is going to be a real bummer.
    01-03-09 01:08 AM
    you might be able to contact where you got it from. you sure it wasnt a zip file maybe and you dont have it?
    01-03-09 02:16 AM
    Vibandring is always going to have free updates. No matter what comes. Hope you like it

I am open for any suggestions, feel free to contact me.

01-03-09 09:36 AM
    Actually I purchased it from the crackberry app store through my phone. I hoped that if I went to the checkout of vibandring, crackberry would recognize my device and pin, but no cigar. Odds are, I probably have to purchase it again, but i'll do it on the pc to get that zip file
    01-03-09 10:10 AM
    Vibandring is always going to have free updates. No matter what comes. Hope you like it

I am open for any suggestions, feel free to contact me.

I have vibandring 1.1 on my Pearl. How can I get 2.0? Are there any differences between the two? I love this app, BTW, and I would highly recommend it. When my Pearl is in my purse, even when it's not near me, I can actually hear the vibration first. I love that you can set the length of the vib too.
    01-03-09 10:50 AM
    I have vibandring 1.1 on my Pearl. How can I get 2.0? Are there any differences between the two? I love this app, BTW, and I would highly recommend it. When my Pearl is in my purse, even when it's not near me, I can actually hear the vibration first. I love that you can set the length of the vib too.
    Hello!
    VibAndRing is not yet at v2.0. The application that you refer to is called Ring and Vibrate and it is a copy of VibAndRing. Sad that this developer does not have his own application-ideas...........
    01-03-09 11:18 AM
    HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! (Wipes the sweat from his brow) I logged into my account in the crackberry appstore and there it was, evidence of my purchases and a link to download it again. Scare is over..thanks for the help though
    01-03-09 12:21 PM
    Anyone find a way to make this work on text messages?
    01-06-09 02:30 AM
    It does not work for text messages. Only for calls.
    01-06-09 04:19 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD