Over two weeks ago, I purchased Docs to Go from DataVis.On trying to pair my phone with the desktop I keep receiving the error message:The application Docs to Go has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the fire wall and outside the fire wall which is not allowed by your IT policy.

I have been trying to resolve this for two weeks with DataVis. I have no IT Policies listed on my BB under the Security Options/Firewall menu. Every time I have requested help it takes two or three days for them to respond.

After the third email, when I told DataVis that I had no IT Policy that I could find on my 8310..... nothing....they never responded back. that was a week ago.

Anyone here can help? If I treated my customers that way, I would not be able to afford a Black Berry. I would be out of business.

John
    11-18-09 08:21 AM
    I would actually call them. That has been the only way I have been able to get a response. I haven't seen that error before.
    11-18-09 08:43 AM
    I did. It seems that my "NEW" phone has some IT policy on it even though you can't see it in the options. The support guy said that the fact that I can't turn off my firewall proves this.

11-19-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD