Every time I launch V Cast Apps, it loads for a while and says something like "network error" and/or "could not complete request".

I've tried deleting and reinstalling it, without any luck. Help?
    06-19-11 02:38 AM
    What does VCast Apps do anyways?
    The only Verizon application I use is MyVerizon, everything else seems worthless and they charge for just about all of it.
    06-19-11 02:53 AM
    Basically just a place to go for apps and other things, like the BB App World. I used V Cast Apps fairly often on my Tour, but since moving to the 9650 (coincidence maybe?) I've only ran into the problem mentioned.
    06-19-11 03:25 AM
    Had a lengthy conversation with some Verizon reps today, ran through a ton of troubleshooting, wiping, rebooting, re-registering, etc, and ended up having the issue directly submitted to V Cast. I should get some follow up within a week or so. That said, nobody's experienced this issue?
    06-20-11 02:25 AM
    I am. I just haven't taken the time to call Verizon to try and get it fixed because they would want me to wipe, reboot, reregister, etc....and quite frankly, when every other piece of software is working fine, I'm not gonna sit there for an hour or two going through that crap, only to have nothing fixed that day.
    06-20-11 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD