Was wondering if there is a Verizon sponsored or trusted application site. I know apple has there application site that has thousands of free apps/games/tones/etc.. was wondering if anyone knows of a sponsored site that can be trusted. Several websites i have been to have either faulty apps or slow down my phone... would like a reliable source if anyone knows of one.... thanks
    01-28-09 07:07 PM
    no there isnt one.
    01-28-09 07:08 PM
    Blackberry is supposed to be opening one March/April if i remember correctly. It will be able to work from your phone.
    01-28-09 07:12 PM
    i guess we all have to wait for the app center to officially open with new content from 3rd party developers
    01-28-09 07:18 PM
    There's always the Crackberry App Store (OTA)!!!
    01-28-09 07:19 PM
    y do they wait to open app store???? makes the *gasp* iphone look better
    02-02-09 08:07 PM
    They are probably not waiting to open the app store but still working on some bugs in order for all the components to work together correctly. Also they are trying for there to be a simultaneous release on all 4.2.1+ devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 09:18 PM
    App store will open in March!!

Little trivia for you. How long after the launch of the iphone did apples application center launch? Sure wasn't within 4 months.
    02-02-09 09:27 PM
    Was wondering if there is a Verizon sponsored or trusted application site.
    Yes there is. Its nothing like what the "app store" is going to be, but here it is

OTA link

VZStart

Only 3 things on here, plus a link to EA games. (Heard these games suck on the Storm, I would not buy them)
    02-02-09 09:59 PM
    Yes, lets all have the carriers tell us what apps they think are worth gettings, that will get rid of those pesky free apps that they "loose" $10 per month over because people don't pay for VZ navigator instead... brilliant!
    02-02-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD