.... how do i get rid of them? V-Cast Videos, Bing, Visual Voice Mail, and VZW tones. I remember reading on here how to do it but i can't find the posting anymore.
    10-31-09 12:03 PM
    put them in a seperate folder or hide them. Has been mentioned in any of the 20 other threads with the same information
    10-31-09 12:10 PM
    Aye, I keep a hidden folder of all that crap.

You can delete but they repop every boot.
    10-31-09 12:13 PM
    put them in a seperate folder or hide them. Has been mentioned in any of the 20 other threads with the same information
    I don't like sweeping dirt under the rug i want to remove them. I'm aware that they can come back but i still have the option of removing them again. Where is the setting to redirect where pushed content goes?
    10-31-09 12:14 PM
    just hide them.
    10-31-09 01:21 PM
    It didn't push applications to your phone, rather just launchers to download the software. Hiding them is your best option as others have mentioned
    10-31-09 01:58 PM
    Go to options. Advanced options. Browser push. Scroll down to bottom and uncheck WAP push apps.

No more pushed apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 02:41 PM
    they arent apps, they are shotcuts to install the apps.

just hide them and it'll be like they never sent it to you
    10-31-09 03:06 PM
    The Bing app is great. The Vcast Video app gives me an error.

10-31-09 03:14 PM
    Sorry folks. I did realize that these are just short cuts to the actual downloads but i hate them there and i like to keep the phone free of unused crap. Even windows will pop up a window once in awhile asking if you'd like to remove unused icons. Why does Verizon leave us stuck with them? I'll compromise by saying that they can push them to us and if we like them then we can download it but leave us the consumer with the right to remove it if we choose not to have that service.
    10-31-09 03:16 PM
    The Bing app is great. The Vcast Video app gives me an error.

Bing Bang Boom! What is it and is it free? I pay enough to Verizon each month. I'll admit i did like the My Verizon that they sent. It makes it easy to check my usage.
    10-31-09 03:19 PM
    bing is sorta like google. just dl it and check it out. then unstiall if you dotn like it.
    10-31-09 03:24 PM
    bing is sorta like google. just dl it and check it out. then unstiall if you dotn like it.
    Didnt like it. uninstalled after a few hours. Opera mini is faster than anything else out. Didnt like the pc version much either.
    11-01-09 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD