I had the Youtube icon pushed to my device, yet I get "device not supported" after I agree to the terms.
    03-03-10 03:58 PM
    I have this too after a battery pull this afternoon, yet I get the device not supported message on google's mobile site. Lame. I miss the youtube app.
    03-03-10 04:26 PM
    yeah what the heck is up with that? I used my youtube app every day and now its gone! what happened?
    03-03-10 05:23 PM
    It showed up on mine too and after I agree I get the "Device Not Supported" message. Why push it to a non supported device?
    03-03-10 06:48 PM
    the preinstalled Youtube disappeared a few months ago, had to reinstall off a link.
    03-03-10 06:53 PM
    i noticed it disapeared about a month ago. I tried to re-install from the link but woudnt work. So why is it not supported all of a sudden?
    03-03-10 07:28 PM
    Apparently, 5.0 doesn't support YouTube, where 4.7 did. Just got to wait for the next update which will support it or for YouTube to release 5.0 supported version.

This is actually the only pushed app I would have installed and ironically, it doesn't even work. Thumbs up, VZ.
    03-03-10 07:42 PM
    i noticed it disapeared about a month ago. I tried to re-install from the link but woudnt work. So why is it not supported all of a sudden?
    For some reason it no longer works on the storm with 5.0. Google doesn't allow you to download it. I found a link online and installed it and it worked. Someone simply posted it (possibly an older version). It is safe and it did work for me a while ago. Here's the link:

http://www.p3designs.info/files/youtube.jad
    03-03-10 07:48 PM
    i updated to 5.0 as soon as it came available, and my youtube app worked just fine.
    03-03-10 07:50 PM
    i updated to 5.0 as soon as it came available, and my youtube app worked just fine.
    Looks like the app works but google won't let you download it ota because the server returns a device not supported. Changing the identity of your bb browser to firefox or ie doesn't work either. If you have it backed up so you can reinstall after going to 5.0 or install it from another non-google link it's fine. If you lost it during your upgrade to 5.0 or didn't back it up with bbsak or something you need to use another link to get it. Looks like it is a google issue.
    03-03-10 07:56 PM
    Looks like the app works but google won't let you download it ota because the server returns a device not supported. Changing the identity of your bb browser to firefox or ie doesn't work either. If you have it backed up so you can reinstall after going to 5.0 or install it from another non-google link it's fine. If you lost it during your upgrade to 5.0 or didn't back it up with bbsak or something you need to use another link to get it. Looks like it is a google issue.
    Damn you google!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 08:31 PM
    Ok google..get it together its just a waste if it cant be used...blah!!!
    03-03-10 09:15 PM
    Yeah I for it after battery pull I thought I was going crazy

03-03-10 09:35 PM
    Why is Verizon pushing it when Google is rejecting it? come on, its like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. You mean to tell me Verizon doesn't know about this problem?

03-04-10 02:35 AM
    Yeah, I got it too. But when I go and accept the terms, come back with device not supportted.*#@!
    03-04-10 07:07 AM
    surley verizon knows about this problem...if not then what the heck is going on? What happened to R&D??
    03-04-10 12:32 PM
    Did a battery pull this morning and noting. No pushed You Tube app.

I did have the YouTube launcher from EDL Industries already on my phone.

Oh Well.....?
    03-05-10 10:33 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD