Hey guys;

Just saw the new app advertised on the main page. Just wondering if anyone has given it a shot and if it is worth a download. Thanks!

Edit:

Here is the list of supported websites : https://vipmobile.verisign.com/wheretouse.v
    Last edited by paimon.soror; 11-11-09 at 03:21 PM.
    11-11-09 03:18 PM
    I just downloaded the app yesterday and i use it for my paypal account. I think it's great. The only reason I tried it is because my girl works for a probation office in CT and uses it to log into their secured website to lookup files on people. I noticed her password kept changing to help keep things secure. After getting it, it works the same way and definitely helps provide that extra security.. My only drawback, for me anyway, is that I can only use it for Paypal. They don't have it designed yet for the other websites i need like BofA and my credit card sites. But it does do what it says. A++++
    11-13-09 07:44 AM
    I also use it, great thing to have.
    11-13-09 09:23 AM
    I just downloaded the app yesterday and i use it for my paypal account. I think it's great. The only reason I tried it is because my girl works for a probation office in CT and uses it to log into their secured website to lookup files on people. I noticed her password kept changing to help keep things secure. After getting it, it works the same way and definitely helps provide that extra security.. My only drawback, for me anyway, is that I can only use it for Paypal. They don't have it designed yet for the other websites i need like BofA and my credit card sites. But it does do what it says. A++++
    Yea i noticed that it BoA isn't a partner yet. I do use paypal but not very frequently. I may have to hold off until more sites start jumping on the bandwagon. Thanks for the review
    11-14-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD