Ive heard some rumors from a few fellow gamers that there is a app that works on BB that lets you connect to Ventrilo.. so If anyone knows just tell me what you know!
    10-01-08 10:31 PM
    This would probably be one of the coolest apps ever haha. Unfortunately I don't think it has much use, as you usually go on Ventrilo while you're playing PC games.
    10-01-08 10:36 PM
    Yeah, I own a ventrilo server and only use it when I'm actually at my computer. While a neat idea, I don't really an applicable use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 10:42 PM
    Well ventrilo can be used for more than talking about games. I did find some apps for windows mobile, just none for blackberry.

10-02-08 04:29 AM
    This would be hot, and lots of people use vent when not gaming. Especially towards the professional end of gaming.
    10-02-08 07:19 AM
    I know a lot of people who use vent to have group conversations, kind of like a conference call but casual conversation. It's a great way to chat long distance with many friends at the same time. I have friends in texas and other places around the US and world that we get together and chat on vent. Sometimes we game together online as well and chat about all sorts of stuff. I guess there would be uses for vent on BB like if you want to chat with a group of people and you don't have access to a pc.
    10-05-08 10:25 PM
    This would be a great idea. I would mainly use it to get the people I play counterstrike with on. So this way when I get home they're already on and I can talk to em before I actually get on my comp

10-12-08 11:31 PM
    You could also manage ventrilo without minimizing your game...

Just trying to get some attention here haha.
    11-06-08 11:40 AM
    Any updates or news on a possibility?

I have a vent as a way to talk to my friends and family who are out of town/country, whether it be a buddy at school far away or my cousins in Japan.
    01-09-09 03:11 PM
    I use vent sometimes just to catch up with friends that I used to play games with. I would love an app like this although I guess I could just call them and put everyone on the line or something.
    01-09-09 03:24 PM
    The closest thing I was able to find: www dot g3gg0.de/wordpress/archives/category/ventrilo

edit: Not for the BB and not compatible with Version 3.0.x
    01-09-09 03:45 PM
    Is this something that could be developed by Ventrilo or CB modders?
    10-07-09 12:36 AM
    I too would love to have a mobile vent application so I could voice chat with my friends while away.
    10-14-09 02:20 PM
    erreauk.com/database-links-blackberry+ventrilo-megaupload-rapidshare-torrent-1.html

what about this? anyone willing to try? lol I am a little scared
    01-17-10 02:33 PM
    erreauk.com/database-links-blackberry+ventrilo-megaupload-rapidshare-torrent-1.html

what about this? anyone willing to try? lol I am a little scared
    Hmm 1st post is a link... I would not trust that at all!
    01-17-10 04:46 PM
    if its there, it would be very cool, but it will demand great internet connection speeds...
    01-17-10 04:51 PM
    oh wow didnt even think of that, actually i registered to ask, only reason... Anywayz, if any of u heard about it, post... im not a terrorist, just a girl with doubts lol
    01-18-10 12:43 AM
    Hi anyone have any update on an app for Vent?

I would like it to stay in touch with my gaming buddies while im on the road and stuff since they are all typically logged in there at certain times.

thanks
    03-09-10 03:00 PM
    come on developers, us vent addicts would very much like to see an app that can do this... im sure all you smart ppl can do it... I'd use it A LOT
    04-21-10 07:14 PM
    I, too, would absolutely love a Ventrilo app! I'd even pay for it (have yet to pay for an app, only themes). It would, without a doubt, become my most used app. I have my own server and I use Vent not only for gaming but for talking to my long-distance friends. Having an app would make it easier to keep in contact with those people when I'm away from my computer or when I'm just too damn lazy to use it.

04-22-10 12:06 AM
    Retro bump

Would be really nice if BB got a Ventrilo app, I got it on my Android and it's fabulous for talking with family across the nation without paying a cent for long distance. I heard rumors that there could be one in the works right now.
    08-17-10 08:28 PM
    Please some developer make a ventrilo app. Andriod and i phone have it. Would hate to have to switch from bb.
    08-26-10 06:13 PM
    Bump.
    I think we should all pitch in and hire a developer for this... Freelancer.com is great for this PM me if you'd be willing to pitch money for it as I think i would!
    01-05-11 12:28 AM
    Bump.
    I think we should all pitch in and hire a developer for this... Freelancer.com is great for this PM me if you'd be willing to pitch money for it as I think i would!
    I know some 1 that was working on it but ran into problems with ptt but I am up to try anything was thinking of switching to a droid just fot ventrilo app but would hate to leave my bb

01-05-11 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD