I've installed Opera Mini and after finally figuring out how to get to the settings menu I can click on the boxes I want (like Mobile View and Wi Fi) but how do I exit this screen with these options being saved? Every time I return my changes don't stay....frustrating!
    08-04-09 02:00 PM
    Did you save them? Did you click on the menu button and do save?

If you cannot see the menu after click the button, here is what i have to do.

Click the menu button. Then click end call button. Then click on the opera browser again, and it will come back with the menu bar. then click save.
    08-04-09 02:45 PM
    thanks nice tip!!

Now I have to figure out how to make Opera my default browser so when I click on email links it uses Opera and not the BB browser.
    08-04-09 03:08 PM
    I am not sure you can.

However if you can please post how you did it
    08-04-09 03:20 PM
    after much research it seems it is not possible...oh well. Thanks for all the help!
    08-04-09 05:21 PM
    Make sure you have the visible menus theme installed, it's in the boostberry how to post that's stickied. Makes a huge difference when trying to access certain things.
    08-04-09 11:53 PM
    Looks like the link for Opera for the 8350i is down. Anyone have a download link?

Thanks
    08-05-09 01:09 PM
    in your bb browser click here
    mini.opera.com
    or copy & paste it to your go to's web line
    08-05-09 01:53 PM
    I downloaded mini oprea on my 8350i and it dosent play anything can someone help me.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD