I notice any app the I install using the net, it by default uses the Blackberry browser.. Can you set any app to use Bolt?

I've been looking for the Crackberry app for my desktop and (still can't find it) but anyways even if I do install it, it will open up the BB browser. I don't like the (non) html BB browser....
    Any help?
    11-29-09 07:10 PM
    Cannot change the default browser - it will always be the BlackBerry browser. Sorry, I don't understand your second question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 08:07 PM
    yea, what do you mean crackberry app for your desktop?
    11-29-09 08:34 PM
    I think the new Opera Mini changes your default browser to it....I found it kinda annoying cuz I like using the bb broswer more than the full html browsers. Don't quote me on this though...I tried it a few months ago and things might have changed. =P
    11-30-09 02:58 AM
    The crackberry shortcut. I was looking for that but, need to find a way around that bb browser. Ugh. Can't wait til I get the tour =(
    11-30-09 10:48 PM
    Yes, the launcher will open the BlackBerry browser. I wonder what you find objectionable? You call it a "non-html" browser but it actually displays html quite competently and can toggle between full-screen and mobile view by either clicking and holding the trackball for a second or MenuKey > Page View/Column View.
    Have you tried this? - Browser > MenuKey > Options > Browser > select "Internet Browser" > Check all the boxes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD