Check out OliveTree "dot" com.
    Get Bibles on your BB.
    03-18-09 07:26 PM
    I keep getting a run time error when I paste it into viigo (add a feed).
    I am not sure how to help you more. If anyone else can help feel free. I would be willing to try to add it for you but would need your viigo log in info. Obviously that's your call, I just don't know any other way to help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 02:35 AM
    I am not sure how to help you more. If anyone else can help feel free. I would be willing to try to add it for you but would need your viigo log in info. Obviously that's your call, I just don't know any other way to help you.

I tried to send you a private message with my info but being that I don't have but 3 post I'm restricted now. I will continue to try.
    03-19-09 06:57 AM
    Dshipmon, I'm not really into religion or anything but i love your sig!
    03-19-09 07:23 AM
    Dshipmon, I'm not really into religion or anything but i love your sig!
    Thank you. It's actually not about religion, it's about living your everyday life. It can be applied to many situations (friends, family, men, women, etc...).
    03-19-09 12:02 PM
    Dwood; thanks for sharing!!!

03-24-09 09:08 PM
    That title made me laugh so hard. Cool stuff. Surprisingly, BB offers a lot of Biblical apps, more than I've seen for any other device

03-25-09 12:29 AM
    Thanks! Just what I need!
    03-25-09 02:33 AM
    Good stuff!!!

Christberry is an awesome site.
    03-28-09 04:47 PM
    Thanks for sharing!!
    03-28-09 10:11 PM
    If you haven't discovered christberry.com yet i would really suggest checking it out.It is a great place to have bible study,debates,fellowship,and chatting with other christians. Go to christberry.com on your bb and download the launcher and join in the forums. Hope to see a lot of you there. God Bless
    03-30-09 08:57 PM
    Thanks for passing this along!
    03-31-09 02:54 PM
    Thank you for sharing this helpful information! I am certain that this will help many fellow crackberry addicts in their daily walk at work.
    03-31-09 05:51 PM
    Thanks for the Viigo tip. im me if you want to talk ever.

Fellow crackberry christians and those who are looking for answers. A few months back I downloaded the YouVersion Bible application. I know I have already seen a post about it but here is a link YouVersion | A Revolutionary Online Bible Reader if you would like it. I love the application, but I want more. So I added viigo to my phone and 3 daily devotional RSS feeds. They come from RBC Ministries.

Our Daily Bread RSS
    Our Daily Bread

My Utmost For His Highest RSS
    My Utmost For His Highest

Daily Strength RSS
    Daily Strength with Joe Stowell

I find when I need a little inspiration these always do the trick. I hope these can be as helpful to you as they have been for me. Also I would love if you would all share some more christian feeds, wap sites, or applications that you enjoy. I never thought my phone would help me get to heaven
    06-08-09 12:12 PM
    I don't know if its just me or not, but when i added the feeds it only give me the first bit of the devos and nothing more. Is it just a setting on my Viigo? i have the new Viigo news for the storm, I find it more stably then the full version. Thanks for the feeds.
    Be the Light!
    11-14-09 12:49 PM
    thanks for sharing these links everyone i dont use viigo, but ill check it out but i'll definitely visit christberry
    11-14-09 01:03 PM
    This is very cool
    11-14-09 01:06 PM
    Will this app kill the health care bill?

11-15-09 05:14 AM
    Has anyone busted this out at church to follow along with the sermon? I will admit I forgot to bring my bible one week and was tempted to use youversion, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

12-11-09 11:02 AM
    i've thought about it, but the verses are usually projected onto the screen for those who forgot to bring theirs i guess. i wouldn't care if someone saw me on my phone as long as i'm using it for the right reasons (ie following along in the verse vs. checking email)
    12-11-09 12:26 PM
    awesome

thanks for this

I will check this out.
    12-13-09 01:03 PM
    Has anyone busted this out at church to follow along with the sermon? I will admit I forgot to bring my bible one week and was tempted to use youversion, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I admit, I have used this to follow a a sermon and it's great. I don't know if I would have had the guts if I hadn't seen our pastor use it first.
    12-14-09 01:40 PM
    Thanks for the links...definitely going to come in handy.
    12-14-09 02:22 PM
    Want to hear great sermons?

Go to truthforlife.org & listen to Alistair Begg. Straight Bible, no half-stepping.

12-14-09 08:48 PM
    This has been discussed, but I do use YouVersion and OliveTree almost exclusively in church. I have even run messages from it.

I also update our church's twitterfeed on occasion during the service via Socialscope from church.

I expect my device to be a ministry tool...
    12-14-09 10:33 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD