Fellow crackberry christians and those who are looking for answers. A few months back I downloaded the YouVersion Bible application. I know I have already seen a post about it but here is a link YouVersion | A Revolutionary Online Bible Reader if you would like it. I love the application, but I want more. So I added viigo to my phone and 3 daily devotional RSS feeds. They come from RBC Ministries.

Our Daily Bread RSS
    Our Daily Bread

My Utmost For His Highest RSS
    My Utmost For His Highest

Daily Strength RSS
    Daily Strength with Joe Stowell

I find when I need a little inspiration these always do the trick. I hope these can be as helpful to you as they have been for me. Also I would love if you would all share some more christian feeds, wap sites, or applications that you enjoy. I never thought my phone would help me get to heaven
    ALKi3 likes this.
    03-09-09 04:37 AM
    Thanks for the tip, my wife and I have "Our Daily Bread" on our computer. I already have viigo on my curve but I didn't know that these were available.
    03-09-09 05:18 AM
    That's kewl. I may have to check those out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 05:24 AM
    You're welcome

03-09-09 05:43 AM
    Thanks so much!! I didn't know "Our Daily Bread" was available for bb. I am adding it to my Viigo now
    03-09-09 09:22 AM
    Awesome tip, I'm going to add this to my viigo as well

Thanks!

03-09-09 09:24 AM
    Thank you sir

03-09-09 09:26 AM

My Utmost For His Highest RSS
    My Utmost For His Highest
    Thank you for this feed it has special meaning to me.
    03-09-09 09:30 AM
    Wonderful information! Thank you.
    03-09-09 09:36 AM
    Thanks for sharing

03-09-09 01:28 PM
    What up saints... this is what I'm talking about.
    03-10-09 03:54 PM
    I want to add these on my viigo. What is the path to get them?
    03-10-09 05:12 PM
    Thank you very much sir!

03-10-09 07:15 PM
    I want to add these on my viigo. What is the path to get them?
    Click on the links, then copy the url and manually add the url to viigo. Its easiest to do on a pc using the viigo site. Hope that helps

03-11-09 01:12 AM
    If one were truly walking with Christ no phone, app, or RSS feed will
    make that stronger. The lord is with you or not.
    03-11-09 02:37 AM
    I agree, but remember... "As Iron Sharpens Iron, so One Man sharpens another." The church is a community of individuals called the "body" of Christ. We are all stronger, together. But I do get your point.
    03-11-09 10:17 AM
    I'm so glad to see this topic in the CrackBerry forums. Thanks for bringing it up.

I think you should check out this site: biblegateway.com (sorry, I'm getting an error when trying to include the actual web link).

There's a link to the mobile friendly version too on the home page. It's a great site. Enjoy!
    03-11-09 12:23 PM
    Every person who decides to follow in the footsteps of Christ is never perfect. They do however need to grow and mature, or strengthen the relationship they have with God. Things like reading scripture, doing devotions, prayer, and church help to build the bond. The more you understand about what Christ has really done for us as humans, and what his plan for us is will grow you spiritually and strengthen your faith.

None of us will ever be perfect, but we strive to be like Jesus. Increased knowledge, and time spent with him and in the word will push us closer to that goal, even though its a point we as sinners will never reach.

Its like when you first start dating someone. You start slow, then spend more time with them learning about who they are. Next you get married, but that�s not the end of growth in your relationship. Hopefully the two of you will spend the rest of your lives learning why it is you love each other, and growing closer.
    abramadhi likes this.
    03-11-09 04:47 PM
    Click on the links, then copy the url and manually add the url to viigo. Its easiest to do on a pc using the viigo site. Hope that helps

Do I copy that WHOLE thing? I've never added my own feed to viigo so I need a little help.
    03-17-09 09:03 AM
    Do I copy that WHOLE thing? I've never added my own feed to viigo so I need a little help.
    Yes, copy the whole url. Its pretty easy. I wasn't even really sure how to do it either I just gave it a shot and it worked perfectly.

03-18-09 03:17 AM
    Yes, copy the whole url. Its pretty easy. I wasn't even really sure how to do it either I just gave it a shot and it worked perfectly.

I keep getting a run time error when I paste it into viigo (add a feed).
    03-18-09 07:52 AM
    Hey Brothers and Sisters!!!

If you have a chance, you should visit ChristBerry.com. It's a new site developed especially for Christian BB users. There you can share prayer requests, share different ways you use your BB in your walk, as well as get the latest Christian news from around the globe. More is to come over there, but take a look if you have a moment.
    03-18-09 12:36 PM
    Im Very Pleased With YouVersion's Bible.
    03-18-09 01:01 PM

If you have a chance, you should visit ChristBerry.com. It's a new site developed especially for Christian BB users. There you can share prayer requests, share different ways you use your BB in your walk, as well as get the latest Christian news from around the globe. More is to come over there, but take a look if you have a moment.
    Thanks I will check that out ASAP

03-18-09 06:53 PM

Nice job on the mobile version. If you go to the site listed on your BB, it takes you to a mobile friendly version.

ChristBerry
    03-18-09 06:59 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD