I was wondering if there is a way to plug my Tour into my cars headunits USB port and be able to listen to Pandora. Unfortunately my car has the USB setup and not a 3.5mm jack. Is there any sort of software that might allow me to do this if there isn't any built in control? Thanks.
    10-15-09 03:14 PM
    I was wondering if there is a way to plug my Tour into my cars headunits USB port and be able to listen to Pandora. Unfortunately my car has the USB setup and not a 3.5mm jack. Is there any sort of software that might allow me to do this if there isn't any built in control? Thanks.
    Not to sure about that, but I use my bluetooth and pandora. It's definitely sweet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 12:40 AM
    Yup I do too in one of my cars that has SYNC. It and BBScanner work great with the bluetooth built in to the car. However my daily driver doesn't, the Pioneer head unit only has USB so it would be sweet if I could get it to work with USB.
    10-16-09 12:55 AM
    Have you tried plugging it in with the usb?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 12:57 AM
    How did you get pandora to play through blue tooth I have the 9630 tour and it plays through the mini and speaker but does not play when connected to my after market head unit. Hands free works great.
    10-16-09 10:38 AM
    Never mind just found it.....
    10-16-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD