Is there an application that covers the US Constitution similar to the Bible app from You Version? Or any other options?

Thanks.
    08-03-09 11:30 AM
    I would LOVE to have this also!
    08-03-09 12:54 PM
    i second that,this would be a great app...
    08-03-09 01:21 PM
    This isn't an app, but you could save LII: Constitution as a bookmark. Works well for me, especially in Page view. I use the site all the time for Fed Rules of Evidence and Civ Pro

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 01:23 PM
    This isn't an app, but you could save LII: Constitution as a bookmark. Works well for me, especially in Page view. I use the site all the time for Fed Rules of Evidence and Civ Pro

Thanks this is what I needed, it is "close enough for government work"!
    08-04-09 09:58 AM
    Is there an application that covers the US Constitution similar to the Bible app from You Version? Or any other options?

Thanks.
    I have a stand alone program with the Constitution for the Palm but found this for the Blackberry: US Constitution and Government Quick Study Guide - FREE full text of US Constitution in the trial : BlackBerry : Handango

It seems to require mobipocket reader.
    08-04-09 11:26 AM

Nice, thanks. I'll use that until someone makes a app...if ever.
    08-05-09 10:04 AM
    How about just saving a copy of the text? Searching, though, would be necessary for many references.

I use to have a DOS (yup, dos) executable that showed the US Constitution and allowed a search of the document. There are definitely times I miss the simplicity of DOS apps!
    08-05-09 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD