i just bought a curve 9360 with os 7.0 a few days ago. Yesterday the Blackberry ID randomly stopped working and so did app world. When i try to click on blackberry id it says accessing account information and then "unable to retrieve your blackberry ID account information." I know it is not a problem with my wifi connection. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this its driving me crazy.
    09-04-11 08:38 PM
    It's likely a glitch on the other end. Have you also tried with the mobile network and wifi switched off? Tried a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 08:55 PM
    yes i can access the id page with them turned off and i have tried a battery pull, is there anything else i could do?
    09-05-11 12:53 AM
    i just bought a curve 9360 with os 7.0 a few days ago. Yesterday the Blackberry ID randomly stopped working and so did app world. When i try to click on blackberry id it says accessing account information and then "unable to retrieve your blackberry ID account information." I know it is not a problem with my wifi connection. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this its driving me crazy.
    Pardon me but to get a clarification are you talking about the BB IDS w/i app world that you are asked to log into when you wish to upgrade an app? If so I would say it might have been a temp. situation as i have never had any trouble signing in and when app world comes out with a new version that you install like recently it always asks you to sign in with your BB ID in order to refresh your list of apps you have installed.

If I am wrong please let me know because I would think you should not have any problems with this now.
    09-05-11 11:00 AM
    im facing the same problem just now.. Suddenly unable to retrieve id.. I did managed to get through with it daw.. Ok.. Here's the solution..

Perform a hard reset by removing and reinserting the battery into the BlackBerry smartphone.
    Remove the battery cover and battery, then remove the SIM card.
    Place the battery back in the and allow it to boot up.
    The BlackBerry ID login screen should appear.
    Enter in BlackBerry ID username and password, then click Sign In. An error is received, continue to the next step as there is no data connectivity.
    Remove the battery cover and battery, then reinsert the SIM card.
    Place the battery back in the BlackBerry smartphone and allow it to boot up.
    The BlackBerry ID login screen should appear once more. Enter in the BlackBerry ID username and password, then click Sign In.
    Voila!!!! Problem Solved!!!
    05-03-12 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD