Can anyone send OTA Link for UPS Tracking application? I cant find it anywhere.. And its not available in my countrie's BlackBerry Application World. I dont need any other application suggestions.. I just want the UPS application. Please help me.. Thanks from now on..
    04-10-10 08:58 PM
    Have you tried sending the link direct to your phone from App World?

BlackBerry App World - BlackBerry App World
    04-10-10 09:10 PM
    Yes.. when i click to the link which comes to my mail, it oppens in the App World but there is no download on it.. Cause its written something like this app is available for your carrier or for your country.. Thats why I need OTA for that..
    04-10-10 09:15 PM
    That's a shame.

If any download link is tied directly to the App World installed on your phone... then you're SOL mein freund
    04-10-10 09:31 PM
    eBay was also like that. But with the OTA Link I downloaded and I am able to use it without any problem.. That's why I just want need an OTA link for UPS :S
    04-10-10 09:45 PM
    Try m.ups.com ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 01:03 AM
    I can't see the OP's location on the mobile site, but I'm going to assume it's not the US.

The UPS mobile app is for USA only.
    I'm in Canada and it is not available for me either.
    There was a thread about this a couple months ago in the Third Party Apps Forum, which is where this thread should have been posted.

Mods, please move!

PS I'll see if I can find the other thread I mentioned.
    PPS email UPS and complain. I did.

04-11-10 02:17 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ups-app-bb-386564/

I clicked the Search Forums and looked for UPS app. I found the thread within 60 seconds.
    Just try a little searching�

04-11-10 02:29 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ups-app-bb-386564/

I clicked the Search Forums and looked for UPS app. I found the thread within 60 seconds.
    Just try a little searching�

OH are you a search enginge or what? Before trying that little search you can read the quotes better I think.. Just look again if there is an OTA link in that little search you did?

Is there anyone except that little finder who can find or create an OTA Link for UPS? Or at least the files which makes us able to install it from Desktop Manager directly into the device?
    04-11-10 07:09 AM
    OH are you a search enginge or what? Before trying that little search you can read the quotes better I think.. Just look again if there is an OTA link in that little search you did?

Is there anyone except that little finder who can find or create an OTA Link for UPS? Or at least the files which makes us able to install it from Desktop Manager directly into the device?
    They forget that these forums are here so people can help one another. Here's the desktop files to try and install with DM.

upsmobile.rar

Let me know if it works for you.
    04-11-10 09:38 AM
    They forget that these forums are here so people can help one another. Here's the desktop files to try and install with DM.

upsmobile.rar

MAN!! You're awesome!!! Its working! I installed it from DM and its working without any problem! Really thank you very much!!!
    04-11-10 10:24 AM
    MAN!! You're awesome!!! Its working! I installed it from DM and its working without any problem! Really thank you very much!!!
    You're welcome. Just hang on to those DM files. Afaik that app is on appworld only.

If there's anything else you need, hit me up on pm or by my pin.
    04-11-10 10:26 AM
    You're welcome. Just hang on to those DM files. Afaik that app is on appworld only.

If there's anything else you need, hit me up on pm or by my pin.
    Yes you are right.. Even except me it became a useful thread because of you for the people who may want to have it cause lots of people were sending e-mails to Ups for that

Ok! Sure.. It's exactly same for you too if there would be anything you may need
    04-11-10 10:34 AM
    Try this http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/5091 from your phone. It failed on my phone so I think this app may be USA only for the moment. However you can aleways try the UPS mobile site here UPS
    04-11-10 11:40 AM
    its already solved with downloading the DM Files into device.. Thanks a lot..
    04-11-10 12:09 PM
    Try this http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/5091 from your phone. It failed on my phone so I think this app may be USA only for the moment. However you can aleways try the UPS mobile site here UPS
    If you're not in the US, it opens up in App World but there is no Download button at the top where there should be.

04-11-10 12:13 PM

No you really missed the point. There was no OTA link and I knew that. The point was that if you had searched and found that thread, and then READ IT (it's not a long thread), you would have seen the answer that it's only available if located in the US.
    Also, someone posted a site that will supposedly track shipments from all carriers.

Anyway, luckily someone was gracious enough to post this up for you.
    Does it work? I mean, I know the app will open and not make your BB self-destruct, but will it actually allow you to track shipments where neither the departure nor arrival location was in the USA? It's the weekend, so maybe you haven't tried yet.
    I'm sure many of us non-Americans would love to know. (I am in Canada.)

04-11-10 12:32 PM

upsmobile.rar

First off, awesome of you to help and take your time & effort to do so.

You know, I felt bad that I finished the last exchange we had with a very childish remark, but your implications here that constructive criticism is not helpful, and that I am not here to help others, are just plain ignorant.

I'm not always right and I'll admit when I'm wrong. But do your homework before you accuse me (again) of not trying to help people.

Again, thank you for posting the rar file, and I still apologize for my past comment despite anything else.

04-11-10 12:49 PM
    No you really missed the point. There was no OTA link and I knew that. The point was that if you had searched and found that thread, and then READ IT (it's not a long thread), you would have seen the answer that it's only available if located in the US.
    Also, someone posted a site that will supposedly track shipments from all carriers.

Anyway, luckily someone was gracious enough to post this up for you.
    Does it work? I mean, I know the app will open and not make your BB self-destruct, but will it actually allow you to track shipments where neither the departure nor arrival location was in the USA? It's the weekend, so maybe you haven't tried yet.
    I'm sure many of us non-Americans would love to know. (I am in Canada.)

Yes its working.. I live in Germany. I have 3 packages which i should receive at the beggining of the next week. I am able to follow them from the application i installed from that rar. file. Its working without any problem for me.
    04-11-10 01:25 PM
    Yes its working.. I live in Germany. I have 3 packages which i should receive at the beggining of the next week. I am able to follow them from the application i installed from that rar. file. Its working without any problem for me.
    I believe it will work to a point. It will update to the point where it is scanned at the last port in the US, but after that I don't believe you will get any further tracking info. Hopefully I am wrong but this is the way it was explained to me by UPS for our companies shipments.
    04-11-10 01:55 PM

upsmobile.rar

I see that this is a very old thread, but can someone re-post the UPS Mobile Desktop Manager files? The original link in the quote is dead, and I am unable to get the app from App World (my device isn't supported, but I would like to try it anyway).

Thanks!
    Last edited by msagash; 01-13-11 at 12:22 PM.
    01-13-11 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD