Does anyone have the UPS app install on the their 9650? RIM states that the application will work online, but when I go to app world it won't let me download it because it says its not compatible. Does anyone have a direct link to download the file? I used this app a lot on my tour, and would like to have it on my bold. Thanks for the help.
    06-24-10 01:03 AM
    If you find one that works, let me know. Fedex too. Actually, I'd love to have something like the Package Tracking app that the Palm Pre has.
    06-24-10 08:57 AM
    The funny thing is even though the app says its not supported, if you read further down in the product information it clearly states that app will work with the bold..... Weird huh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 12:27 AM
    Any OTA link for UPS app?
    10-12-10 08:45 AM
    The funny thing is even though the app says its not supported, if you read further down in the product information it clearly states that app will work with the bold..... Weird huh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You have to remember, there are currently three versions of the Bold (9000, 9700, 9650). I am guessing that the UPS app is probably compatible with the 9000 and/or 9700.
    I just use my "My UPS" login at least for now. I hope they make the UPS app compatible with the 9650 soon.
    10-12-10 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD