Splitting hairs. The app is available. Calm down.
    Just pointing blame where it belongs. I not even a user of the app. This thread just caught my eye.
    12-16-09 12:05 PM
    I'm downloading the app now.
    12-16-09 12:42 PM
    Just pointing blame where it belongs. I not even a user of the app. This thread just caught my eye.
    Blame was not the issue. We will never know nor it is even important. UPS may not have made the app available to RIM who then releases it. Just wanted to see if anyone else had been experiencing the same thing.
    12-16-09 04:19 PM
    The GUI is similiar but different to the GUI for m.ups.com. The app launches with a UPS splash page and then the GUI.
    12-16-09 04:20 PM
    12-16-09 04:33 PM
    I am DLn right now. Not like I order stuff all the time, but good to have I guess.
    12-16-09 04:40 PM
    Cool, I found it and Im downloading it now. The pics look nice.
    12-16-09 04:48 PM
    Still not seeing it in Canada.
    12-16-09 07:09 PM
    Its in app world. I just downloaded it. Just do a search for ups.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 09:14 PM
    ^Not there
    12-16-09 10:09 PM
    can somebody create an OTA? thanks
    12-16-09 10:24 PM
    Still not seeing it in Canada.
    Its in app world. I just downloaded it. Just do a search for ups.

^Not there
    can somebody create an OTA? thanks
    It is in App World. Here's the link to the webstore via PC:
    BlackBerry App World - UPS Mobile
    You can email yourself an OTA link from the webpage if for some reason you don't want to type the 3 letters UPS into Search within App World.

HOWEVER, it is ONLY available in the US for the time being:

Supported Countries
    United States

Here's the Support link for this app:
    Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Management from UPS
    Canadians, email & complain until they make it work for us too!
    12-17-09 01:25 AM
    What a load of ---- I was so looking forward to this app because I use UPS all the time for hobbies and business and I can't get it because I live in Canada....I'm sick and tired of this anti Canada stuff and paying a lot more for shipping and the struggles it is to even get across the border. Its not like UPS is a US only company. Any way of getting around this because I can't even find it in app world unless I go thru the like posted above and it doesn't allow me to download it.

12-17-09 01:58 AM
    If all you want to do is track packages try this PackTrack.com - all-in-one package tracking with UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL and more.

12-17-09 03:24 AM
    Anyone notice on the UPS app that you cannot scroll down all the way on some pages??

12-17-09 06:26 AM
    Tried using the OTA - "This application is not available on your device or for your carrier"
    12-17-09 07:44 AM
    Anyone notice on the UPS app that you cannot scroll down all the way on some pages??

Yes

I had to press the BB menu key and select "Page View" to be able to scroll down.
    12-17-09 08:08 AM
    I'm trying to track a package from amazon and when I put in the tracking #, it says "Please enter a valid tracking number." Anyone else have this problem?
    01-11-10 10:32 AM
    I'm trying to track a package from amazon and when I put in the tracking #, it says "Please enter a valid tracking number." Anyone else have this problem?
    Maybe it is a USPS tracking number?
    01-11-10 04:16 PM

This is an issue with the OS5.0.230 on the Tour, If you "upgrade" to leaked OS5.0.419, this no longer happens.
    01-11-10 06:41 PM
    Maybe it is a USPS tracking number?
    The USPS numbers from Amazon are hit and miss. Most of the time they don't work until after your package is delivered.
    06-11-10 07:11 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD