Can't seem to figure this one out, or if its even possible. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I want to post a video from my phone onto my Facebook account. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 09:02 PM
    You will need to save to PC. Convert it, then post it up. If this sounds daunting, it is if you've never done this. I would Google 8900 video conversion, get a util, and read. Its very easy but if you aren't media savvy get a friend to help.

07-27-09 11:15 PM
    Gotcha. Thanks!

07-28-09 12:06 AM
    If you're planning to post a short, unedited video, upload it to twitvid(assuming you have twitter) and make sure Twitter and FB are linked.

Or, check out Qik (I think that's the app name.)
    07-28-09 12:28 AM
    Also FB just announced a mobile upload email-you can now just email stuff to fb

07-28-09 12:38 AM
    oooh. even better.
    07-28-09 12:43 AM
    Also FB just announced a mobile upload email-you can now just email stuff to fb

Has anyone gotten this to work? I get an email back saying it didn't find any pictures in the email (even though i sent a video in 3gp format)
    07-28-09 05:35 AM
    Im actually waiting to see any respond to this cuz id love to upload vids more easily
    08-03-09 06:10 AM
    I doubt the fb email tool is gonna handle 3gp vids just yet. Anyone have the official announcement?

08-03-09 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD