Why do the pics upload side ways or upside down on facebook or myspace app?
    Last edited by bbstorm317; 01-02-09 at 11:57 AM.
    01-02-09 11:29 AM
    Why do the pics upload side ways or upside down on facebook or myspace app?
    Happens to me too.. You gotta take the picture where the answer and end and blackberry buttons are to the right to have the facebook picture come out okay..

:X

Its a bit annoying
    01-02-09 01:10 PM
    I agree - pain in the ****. I upload to Facebook alot and have learned to always take photos in landscape...

One important note is, on the full Facebook site, you can quickly rotate your uploaded images.
    01-02-09 05:10 PM
    anyone notice the pics look worse on FB than they do on the Storm? what's with that?
    01-02-09 10:31 PM
    anyone notice the pics look worse on FB than they do on the Storm? what's with that?
    ...same on myspace, too. But, if you take the same pic from your BB, sync it to your pc and upload it to MySpace that way it's much clearer... I think it may compress the pic when uploading via bb for faster upload, thus affecting the quality of the pic on the site.
    01-02-09 10:40 PM
    Well at least u guys can upload!!! Everytime I try to upload pics to facebook it tells me there was "an error uploading"....anyone have any advice????
    08-06-09 12:16 PM
    Well at least u guys can upload!!! Everytime I try to upload pics to facebook it tells me there was "an error uploading"....anyone have any advice????
    Mine wont upload today either.
    08-06-09 12:37 PM
    Doesn't iTookThisOnMyPhone let you rotate images before they upload to Facebook? I have it, but I haven't used it much so maybe I'm wrong... But it might be worth a try?
    08-06-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD