So there doesn't seem to be a way to upload photos in the new Facebook app. I tried doing it from the photo itself and from inside the app, but to no avail. Has anyone had this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 02:42 PM
    nope, it works for me I go to send/share then click on send to facebook
    11-12-10 02:54 PM
    Wow crazy that option isn't even there! I can try to delete and reinstall.

11-12-10 02:57 PM
    Option is right at the top in the middle? Don't know how you missed it?

11-14-10 10:37 PM
    It isn't there for me either. I upgraded the day it came out. I can still go to the FB app and upload, but no longer from the pic itself.
    C'mon FB, fix it.
    11-15-10 10:37 AM
    nope, it works for me I go to send/share then click on send to facebook
    Yep, its there for me too.
    11-15-10 11:09 AM
    you don't have the middle icon? picture with a + on it?

11-15-10 11:18 AM
    Yes, the FB app works, but I no longer have the option of "Share/send to" in the picture app. Once I upgraded to the new FB, it took away that option. FB must be wanting people to really use the new version of the app.
    11-15-10 11:51 AM
    Yes, the FB app works, but I no longer have the option of "Share/send to" in the picture app. Once I upgraded to the new FB, it took away that option. FB must be wanting people to really use the new version of the app.
    I don't use the FB app to upload pictures, I do it directly from the picture. Not sure why it's not working for you, but it is still an option in FB 1.9 for me.
    11-15-10 12:03 PM
    Once I upgraded to the new FB, it took away that option. FB must be wanting people to really use the new version of the app.
    No, I have the Send > FaceBook option in the picture folder.
    11-15-10 12:12 PM
    I got the same problem too!
    11-16-10 06:19 PM
    Options there also for me in my media folder....send/share and then send to fb. You guys with problem should delete fb and re install it and see if that fixes the problem.

11-17-10 06:21 AM
    Deleting, rebooting and reinstalling FB fixed this for me.
    11-18-10 03:03 PM
    Lots of people are having this problem, including me. I'm not even going to bother reinstalling, because apparently after you do a battery pull the issues reappear anyway.
    11-18-10 04:24 PM
    Options there also for me in my media folder....send/share and then send to fb. You guys with problem should delete fb and re install it and see if that fixes the problem.

Doing this fixed the problem for me... but by the end of the day it was broke again!!!!! FB please fix this!!!!!!!!
    11-23-10 11:38 PM
    Has anyone found a resolution to this issue?
    12-12-10 08:48 AM
    I have a curve 8520 and I'm running facebook 1.9.0.20. Whenever I upload pictures my phone crashes. It freezes and the only way to unfreeze it is by turning it off. When I turn it back on again, it works for a while and then it just crashes and resets. This has happened three times already, twice from the picture menu and once from the facebook app. Anyone know what's happening here or have similar issues?
    12-19-10 08:47 AM
    i have the same problem after upgrading to FB 1.9.0.20. the option "send to facebook" in picture menu disappearing time by time. Once it returned again after reboot with battery re-install but then disappeared again. Re-installing the FB app is helpful for first time, but not for a long time.
    12-20-10 05:40 AM
    I've the photo uploading problem too. after installing it a few days, the option to send from the photo will disappear. I have to reinstall the fb app to get it back to normal. very weird. OS6 bold 9780 here on .359 build
    12-20-10 12:10 PM
    I have a curve 8520 and I'm running facebook 1.9.0.20. Whenever I upload pictures my phone crashes. It freezes and the only way to unfreeze it is by turning it off. When I turn it back on again, it works for a while and then it just crashes and resets. This has happened three times already, twice from the picture menu and once from the facebook app. Anyone know what's happening here or have similar issues?
    I'm having the same issue on my at&t Torch (.337). I uploaded several photos this weekend, and my phone froze and crashed after uploading three of the photos. I can navigate around, but clicking on some apps (messages, BBM, SMS, media icons) does nothing. Only way to fix the issue is a reboot.

I just noticed this the other day. Strange.
    12-20-10 09:26 PM

http://www.rimarkable.com/wp-content...kberry_1.9.jpg
    06-29-13 04:52 AM

http://www.rimarkable.com/wp-content...kberry_1.9.jpg
    06-29-13 05:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD