is there an app (for free) that i can upload pictures to facebook VIA WIFI???

and yes i checked i did search Google/crackberry extensively and couldn't find an answer about this.

but there has to be an app out there that can use wifi to upload pictures to facebook.

side note: i use the 9700.
    04-03-10 08:55 PM
    If you have the facebook app installed on your phone then you can upload pictures from your phone onto facebook.
    04-04-10 07:08 AM
    If you have facebook installed on your phone you can upload them from the app or even from your picture folder. Just hit the blackberry key while hovering over a folder then click send & share.
    04-04-10 09:59 AM
    you can also set up an email option to send photo's
    04-04-10 10:07 AM
    is there an app (for free) that i can upload pictures to VIA WIFI???

and yes i checked i did search Google/crackberry extensively and couldn't find an answer about this.

but there has to be an app out there that can use wifi to upload pictures to facebook.

side note: i use the 9700.
    If you can not use the Facebook application, you can use your Hotspot Browser (Wifi) and log on to:

www.facebook.com

Select Photos and Upload.
    04-04-10 10:10 AM
    i meant is there a way to use facebook app via wifi. i understand i could go to facebook.com from the mobile browser but i would like to use the facebook app
    04-04-10 02:10 PM
    You need a BlackBerry Data Plan to use the Facebook app. It can be used on wifi but still needs to be connected to RIM's servers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 02:29 PM
    it HAS TOO be connected to a data plan to use wifi? is there a 'hack/tweak' to make it use wifi??

OR

is there a free app that can upload pictures to facebook using wifi.
    Last edited by AdamRock; 04-04-10 at 04:27 PM.
    04-04-10 04:19 PM
    The Facebook app, and other RIM apps, need to go through RIM's servers to work. The only way to get access to RIM's servers is by having a Blackberry Data Plan. There is no "hack/tweak"
    04-04-10 04:26 PM
    I'm guessing you dont have the BIS.
    You can upload with using just WIFI. You dont need to get any apps, it works fine for me I have the Blackberry 8250 Curve,but im sure it'll work the same.
    Go onto Face book on your phone. When you are on the news feed, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, just before the bottom there is a sub-heading then looks like this :