I just upgraded the app world a couple of minutes ago and now it won't let me sign in. I thought maybe I just forgot my password so I clicked "forgot password" and it won't email it to me. I only have 2 email accounts and tried getting my password sent to either one because I'm not sure which one I used to create a BlackBerry ID. No luck. Tried a battery pull and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app world. Still no luck. I don't know what to do now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 04:28 AM
    maybe you can email RIM. are you sure you created the ID?
    08-22-10 05:20 AM
    Same problem here. Not sure what i can do - difference is i have mails from appworld when i have bought apps in the past 6 months.... so i know my registered e-mail address
    Last edited by A_S; 08-22-10 at 05:42 AM.
    08-22-10 05:37 AM
    Found the solution, the new App World has amended their Username Login, and included a security Question. Go in and create Username, Accept the T and C, and create a Username and new Password and Security Question.

I was having a similar problem, spent a couple of minutes to try and solve it, and this was what I had to do.

08-22-10 06:24 AM
    That's what I had to do as well.

08-22-10 07:11 AM
    great - but what about my old settings/account and the apps i bought on that account? Will they transfer over to this "new account"
    08-22-10 07:56 AM
    Found the solution, the new App World has amended their Username Login, and included a security Question. Go in and create Username, Accept the T and C, and create a Username and new Password and Security Question.

I was having a similar problem, spent a couple of minutes to try and solve it, and this was what I had to do.

will the apps i had before still be in "my world"?
    08-22-10 03:53 PM
    Yes they will. I had to "reset" myself as well< and my info remained in myWorld.
    08-22-10 05:53 PM
    i had the same problem, but on the storm2 if you have the keyboard up you couldnt see the creat blackberry id on the top of the screen, unless you move the screen up. i even wrote it in as a question on crackberry but i found it, i felt so stupid lol and yes all my apps are there
    08-22-10 08:05 PM
    can someone tell me how to download free apps on the new app world did all the sign ins and still didnt download
    08-24-10 04:14 PM
    Having some trouble here too. I upgraded app world a couple days ago, created my id, and it is showing me as logged in - but it won't let me download anything! I click download, it takes me to the login page; I enter my email and password, it sits there "Authenticating..." for about 40 seconds then pops up saying this:

BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World server. Verify your network connections and try again.
    I have never, at any time, had network issues. I've also never had any issues with app world until this latest update.
    08-27-10 08:52 AM
    Having some trouble here too. I upgraded app world a couple days ago, created my id, and it is showing me as logged in - but it won't let me download anything! I click download, it takes me to the login page; I enter my email and password, it sits there "Authenticating..." for about 40 seconds then pops up saying this:

I have never, at any time, had network issues. I've also never had any issues with app world until this latest update.
    im having the same problem and everytime i've had to go into app world i've had to create a new id, and im running out of email accounts to use.....there has to be an easier way to fix this!!! i never had any problems w/ any of this until the blackberry ID was needed to purchase/upgrade apps and now i can't do either! someone help
    09-10-10 02:36 PM
    up top for some answers.....
    09-13-10 12:06 PM
    up top for some answers.....
    Same problem here can't download anything, keep sendig me back to the login page, app was working just fine until I upgraded help help

11-08-10 10:48 PM
    I know how you feel the exact same thing is happening to me and I'm starting to get angry about it someone should really fix this fast.

02-04-11 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD