I've been using Facebook 1.5 for a few weeks, finally became happy with the latest build and its behaviour until this weekend. I upgraded my OS and even though my calendar has rebuilt correctly it seems to have lost the entries for all of my Facebook birthdays which had pulled automatically. How can I get them back?

BlackBerry Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 05:29 PM
    Hey

I had the same problem and was getting really frustarted trying to rectify the problem till I spent the best part of this morning disconnecting and reconnecting my friends from the bb contact and that has worked. I have all my birthdays back in my calendar.

I tried just choosing the refreshing contact info option but I couldnt be certain that the birthdays were reimported.

Hope that helps.
    05-14-09 10:12 AM
    The same thing happened to me! I updated my OS to get the new bbm 5.0 then all of a sudden my calendar which used to show my friends b-day's no longer does

How do I fix this???

Please help
    08-09-09 05:40 PM
    When this happened to me I had to reconnect all my friends. I don't know if it would of automatically updated the birthdays if I just left it long enough and the FB app decided to automatically sync information, who knows. I really don't know how the FB app works as far as syncing contact/calendar entries goes.

I figured that if on facebook I RSVPed to an event it would add it to my facebook calendar on my phone, but that doesn't seem to be the case either. And with no way of changing how often it syncs or forcing a sync I'm not sure what its doing in the background. Unless I missed something.
    08-09-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD