I have a Curve 8530 and downloaded SMS Crunch. I got a message that an update is available. The message doesn't open and when I hit the blackberry button it says I can open it in Blackberry App World but when I click on that nothing happens. I've done the Options, Advanced Options, Wireless Update and it said no updates are available. I've also gone to the option in the app itself and there's no where that it says I can update it. Do I have to redownload and reinstall the whole app again?

Thank you!!!
    06-11-10 10:37 AM
    [QUOTE=mikki74;5226642]I have a Curve 8530 and downloaded SMS Crunch. I got a message that an update is available. The message doesn't open and when I hit the blackberry button it says I can open it in Blackberry App World but when I click on that nothing happens. I've done the Options, Advanced Options, Wireless Update and it said no updates are available. I've also gone to the option in the app itself and there's no where that it says I can update it. Do I have to redownload and reinstall the whole app again?

Thank you!!![/QUOTE

If you have apps world installed on your phone, go into it and select sms crunch and you will see upgrade just click on it...I did and it upgraded mine...
    06-11-10 11:25 AM
    Hi, I actually did a battery pull because my phone was acting really weird and freezing up. After that, it showed that updates were available and allowed me to do it. Thank you so much!
    06-11-10 12:17 PM
    Hi, I actually did a battery pull because my phone was acting really weird and freezing up. After that, it showed that updates were available and allowed me to do it. Thank you so much!
    You're welcome
    06-11-10 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD