Is this possible? I installed Pandora through App World maybe a month ago, and now that there's a new version, I went to "My World" but the only option seems to be to run the app. Do I just need to install it outside App World and it will replace the current version? Does it need to be uninstalled in App World first?

(App World isn't a "separate" install process, right? Meaning if it's installed via the browser or via App World, it's all installed in the same way and in the same place?)

Thanks.
    07-16-09 08:14 AM
    AppWorld is simply a gatweway for accessing the applications; no apps are installed "IN" AppWorld. You can select to download a newer version (or even the same) via AppWorld or browser and both will initiate the BB installer. It will detect the app and version and prompt you to overwrite existing version. When overwriting, you'll likely be prompted to reboot the device ......... If you are not prompted, do it anyway to ensure a clean install and removal of old files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 08:28 AM
    AppWorld is simply a gatweway for accessing the applications; no apps are installed "IN" AppWorld. You can select to download a newer version (or even the same) via AppWorld or browser and both will initiate the BB installer. It will detect the app and version and prompt you to overwrite existing version. When overwriting, you'll likely be prompted to reboot the device ......... If you are not prompted, do it anyway to ensure a clean install and removal of old files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks! Too bad it doesn't have an "update" feature though. That would be easier than tracking down the OTA link.
    07-16-09 08:47 AM
    App world has not updated to point to the latest version of Pandora yet. When they do, you'll get the green arrow prompting you to download the new version
    07-16-09 09:09 AM
    App world has not updated to point to the latest version of Pandora yet. When they do, you'll get the green arrow prompting you to download the new version
    Oh nice, thanks!
    07-16-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD