I was running BBCrackman v5, decided to update to 5.1. I backed everything up as usual. wiped with jl_cmdr, installed 5.1 no problems, but when i went to load my pin.alx it gave me an error msg No additional applications designed for your device were found. I even tried an older back up i had on another pc and got the same error. My backup.ipd restored my settings perfectly, but i have no apps.
    05-15-09 05:32 PM
    I received a new phone through Verizon and when I did upgrade to .141
    I got everything back but the Apps.
    05-15-09 05:38 PM
    Open AppLoader in DM and be sure they are not in the list already.
    05-15-09 06:03 PM
    My suggestion (I know it can be a lengthy process) would be to re-install V5.1 (don't need to wipe) and attempt to recover .alx backup. Could have been a jagged install...
    05-15-09 06:03 PM
    the backup doesn't store apps, unless you have them installed on your PC...if you DL'ed through OTA for your apps, they aren't stored in the RIM folders...so you're gonna wanna just go re-DL all the stuff thats missing.
    05-15-09 06:14 PM
    known situation. you gotta reinitialize the apps.

apploader backs em up, if you didn't get them back from apploader, you restore through DM then reconnect/resubscribe as necessary.
    05-15-09 06:19 PM
    When i open DM there are no apps.

what do you mean reinitialize the apps?
    apploader couldnt back em up as i wiped with jl cmdr. im trying to restore them, that is where the error apears
    05-15-09 08:09 PM
    When i open DM there are no apps.

what do you mean reinitialize the apps?
    apploader couldnt back em up as i wiped with jl cmdr. im trying to restore them, that is where the error apears
    Are the standard apps there? If so, try looking in your App Data folder on your computer and see if you can find the file with named with your PIN.
    05-15-09 09:23 PM
    I had the same problem after wiping with jl_cmdr and installing V5.1. I had to DL all my Apps. Is there a way to backup everything so this doesn't happen again? And how can I re-download a app that I paid for without having to buy it again?
    05-15-09 10:49 PM
    when i say no app i mean no apps. nothing. i have the file named with my pin.alx. the one i backed up today, and another one on another pc from feb. both give that same error "No additional applications designed for your device were found".

Thanks for the help, all responses are greatly apreciated.
    05-15-09 11:18 PM
    so i maybe should have mentioned i was with bell and took an automatic update through dm to .122. had to do the remove battery trick to get it to update to bbcrackmans v5. idk if it makes a difference. downgraded back to .76 to get my pin.alx to load then went to 5.1 and now my apps are all in the loader.exe option menu.
    i tried reloading a couple diff os before .76 none would load the .alx
    05-15-09 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD