Yeah. I updated my phone to 5.0.0.610 and so far everything is working good but i have a lil problem. After i did the restore and everything, when i go to applications i dont have any!!!!!!!!! No memopad, no password keeper no nothing!!!!!!

So does any one have the same problem?
    What should i do?

05-09-10 09:56 AM
    When you updated did you make sure it said Backup 3rd party apps? I did that when I installed 509. and everything is worlikg great. Just had to update my Docs2go and BBM. And Facebook also, but that was it. Everything else works and is there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 10:03 AM
    Give this a try, check downloads folder see if your stuff isn't there.

Also change from "carrier"_zen to precision_zen. And see if things fall into place.

If they are not there. Plug to the pc and use either Loader.exe or DM to install.
    05-09-10 10:06 AM
    ..... I really dont know. Im doing a downgrade now to then try the upgrade again and make sure everything is ok. But ill check that. Thanks.
    05-09-10 10:06 AM
    When i try the DM it says that there are no apps/upgrades or something like that. Just a blank list...
    05-09-10 10:09 AM
    It might be just the theme. Try changing to your default theme or check other folder like Downloads and the Applications folder. And I hope that you backed up all your 3rd party applications before updating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 10:14 AM
    I just got downgraded it and still no apps. Downloads folder, empty! Games folder, empty!!!!!! =(
    Ok so im new into all this. Dont know that much so how can i change from "carrier"_zen to precision_zen? Where?
    05-09-10 10:18 AM
    Wow... hehe. I really dont know. I just did a backup with DM. Thats all i did.
    05-09-10 10:19 AM
    I have the apps now =) but all the passwords and things that i had in memopad are gone -( and i still have the 4.0.6. So how can i make sure that i have backed up the 3rd party apps? Can i use the backup to get all the password and stuff back?

Thanks for the help =)
    05-09-10 10:33 AM
    yeah. i got everything back but now bbsak doesnt want to detect my bb.
    At least i got everything like it wasn =)
    05-09-10 10:52 AM
    Unplug the device and reboot the PC.
    05-09-10 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD