Hi Everyone,

EZ Loan Calculator has been updated.

Update 1.0.1.27:
    New - Custom number keypad.
    New - Swipe left or right to navigate pages.
    New - Persistent data to avoid data loss after updates.
    Added - Screen click respond not just touch.
    Fixed - Minor bugs.
    Note - Previous versions can suffer data loss while installing this version.

08-08-09 06:17 PM
    Nicelooking app. $3.99 seems kindof steep but I will be keeping my eye on it for a sale app. Really good looking interface.
    08-09-09 09:16 PM
    is there a way to disable all sounds and the vibration everytime you enter information? They are really annoying.

Thanks.
    08-10-09 11:46 AM
    Intense, are you in the Real Estate field? If so I am curious if there are any other apps that you find useful that maybe I am missing?
    08-10-09 12:56 PM
    Intense, are you in the Real Estate field? If so I am curious if there are any other apps that you find useful that maybe I am missing?
    Rosso,

No, I am not in R.E. I need this app for my personal use. It is the only financial software i have and the only app i was missing from my transition to BB from Palm.
    08-10-09 01:15 PM
    Rosso,

No, I am not in R.E. I need this app for my personal use. It is the only financial software i have and the only app i was missing from my transition to BB from Palm.
    There's a free browser/web mobile friendly calculator available here. Some other mobile friendly calculators here via the web too (includes mortgage and amortization) and this link has other mobile friendly calculator (tip, financial, conversion, health and fitness) . Enjoy.
    Last edited by Bob61; 08-10-09 at 02:31 PM.
    08-10-09 02:23 PM
    There's a free browser/web mobile friendly calculator available here. Some other mobile friendly calculators here via the web too (includes mortgage and amortization) and this link has other mobile friendly calculator (tip, financial, conversion, health and fitness) . Enjoy.
    Those links are great! Wish i had known about these before.
    08-10-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD