i keep getting a 'no additional applications designed for you device were found' error when i try to use the add feature of the application loader wizard. help, please! how do i get files that i've unzipped to download to device using desktop manager and application loader wizard?
    07-05-08 05:10 PM
    I just found this link on the Blackberry Website....it may very well be the answer to your issues.

BlackBerry Search Results
    07-05-08 05:51 PM
    thanks a mill, sdl! this was very helpful. taking a while to download but real good to know that i can update to the latest desktop mgr software from BB.com
    07-05-08 06:18 PM
    Yeah I am updating my OS...ive been having theme issues...those are considered "3rd Party Applications" or at least the ones I download for free, so I am hoping this will solve my issues. Just thought I would share my findings.
    07-05-08 07:09 PM
    ahhh, ISH! after loading the new desktop manager and adding my alarms i lost my browser. how do i restore my browser functions. even going back to my last 2 restore/backup spots didn't help. help, please!
    07-05-08 08:09 PM
    oh ok, order has returned to my world; i found out how to resend service book for vzw-blackberry site. whew!
    07-05-08 09:37 PM
    I am having the same problem only I have the Curve 8330 that I just got in May. Would I follow the same suggestion? I haven't had problems with applications until yesterday with the new BillLog application.
    07-10-08 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD