For some reason, AIM, MySpace, and ICQ suddenly appeared on my Berry. I didn't download them. What happened? How can I delete them since they aren't listed in my application list?
    01-23-09 03:22 PM
    01-23-09 03:30 PM
    These are service books pushed from US Cellular. I got them too. I don't think that crackmem or any other program can remove them. Just hide them and you won't know they are there.
    01-23-09 05:39 PM
    I have them hidden, but what would happen if I deleted them from my service books?
    01-23-09 09:22 PM
    I have them hidden, but what would happen if I deleted them from my service books?
    The next time your service books are sent they will come back. Also whenever
    you change to a new theme you have to hide them all over again. Hiding in one
    theme does not "globally" affect the others.
    01-23-09 09:27 PM
    Yeah I find these annoying too. I used to delete them from my service book every time. That eventually got old so I just hid the dang things.
    01-23-09 09:38 PM
    What I did with the Facebook service book, was delete it and do a battery pull right after deletion. It comes back but if you do it, say 3 times in a row, it will not come back. I've resent Service Books since then a couple times and haven't had it return. Just giving you another option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 05:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD