How do you do it?
    10-10-09 05:36 AM
    From where? App world.....or aps that you have found from other sources?
    Either way highlight the app (don't press and run it) then press menu and delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 05:40 AM
    From where? App world.....or aps that you have found from other sources?
    Either way highlight the app (don't press and run it) then press menu and delete.

No, if you downloaded from App World, you must go into App Word -> My World and hit MENU -> Delete from there.
    Otherwise you'll end up archiving the app to your memory card.

That only applies if you downloaded from App World.
    For other apps, Nikstorm is bang-on

Alternate method for deleting (non-App World) apps, is go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications and you can delete apps from there too.
    (Obviously not as quick as method suggested by Nikstorm unless you were already there.)
    This method is important to know too in case you have an app withOUT an icon.

10-10-09 05:47 AM
    No, if you downloaded from App World, you must go into App Word -> My World and hit MENU -> Delete from there.
    Otherwise you'll end up archiving the app to your memory card.
    True. I just tried to delete my first app, now it is archived. I did a quick search and ended up here first thing. Thanks for the info.

Edit: OK, so as I was typing I was entering App World and I find that the archived app doesn't show up. So now what?
    Last edited by heresolong; 10-10-09 at 08:11 AM.
    10-10-09 08:09 AM
    Are you trying to delete an app off your device completely??

Regardless of where you got it from... go to "Options" and then "Advanced Options" and then "Applications". It will bring up a list of all apps installed on your device. Scroll to which app you want to delete, use the menu key, go to "Delete".

It will then ask if you want to reboot now or later. If you have more apps to delete, you might as well hit later, delete them all now, then reboot.
    10-10-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD