As you can see by my post counts, I am new here. I have searched, but there is so much to choose from, it is taking forever to sift through it.

Once I install an app, is there an easy way to uninstall it if I don't want it later? I have read about backing up your data, wiping out the OS, and reloading it, so I am sure it can be done. Please help the noob. Thanks.
    10-17-09 04:05 AM
    As you can see by my post counts, I am new here. I have searched, but there is so much to choose from, it is taking forever to sift through it.

Once I install an app, is there an easy way to uninstall it if I don't want it later? I have read about backing up your data, wiping out the OS, and reloading it, so I am sure it can be done. Please help the noob. Thanks.
    Go to settings>Advanced Options>Applications>then find the app you want uninstalled>blackberry button>Delete

Just be sure that you only delete things that you know you should delete or you can mess up your berry. Not beyond repair of course though.
    10-17-09 04:20 AM
    Go to settings>Advanced Options>Applications>then find the app you want uninstalled>blackberry button>Delete

Just be sure that you only delete things that you know you should delete or you can mess up your berry. Not beyond repair of course though.
    Also, if the app remains on your BB, do a battery pull (remove battery while BB is ON, reinsert battery >15 seconds later).

Crackberry 101 has a wealth of information, there's a link in my sig.
    10-17-09 04:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD