Model: Blackberry 9630 Tour

Carrier: AT&T

-Undamaged

Hello, my blackberry is being ********. When i try to turn it on, (no sim) everything loads fine until it gets to Verifying security software, when it hits %100, i get a message saying "Uncaught Exception: Index 5<=5. I am unable to push any buttons and then it goes to the white "App error 523 reset" screen

-It will not connect to desktop manager ( brand new cord)
    -Tried hard and soft resets
    -Tried with and without a SIM card
    -Cant reload my OS because i cant connect to DM
    -I have the latest DM and OS downloaded.

Edit 1 - Just tried booting in safe mode. Was able to move the trackball to hover over options for approx. 10 seconds until it
    crashed and gave me the 523 error. It was very laggy though.

Edit 2 - Just went through **** and back to download JL_Cmder v1.9 for x64 bit Vista, and i couldn't even wipe it using that. This is making me think my phone has a connection issue. It is charging, it just doesn't sync. Help!

Edit 3 -90% sure its the phone. Just re-installed my USB drivers' software to no avail. I'm thinking im SOL. Bye bye blackberry, hello ZTE F160.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FML........................... ..Those AT&T bastards sold me a cable that doesn't transfer data. Going to get a new one tomorrow.

Those sneaky terds....AT&T ZERO Charger Kit - Micro USB - Cell Phone Accessories - Wireless from AT&T
    Last edited by Ihateallphones; 06-10-11 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Updated
    06-09-11 06:38 PM
    search for how to fix a bricked phone in these forums. you have a corrupt os.. its really easy to fix.
    06-09-11 07:47 PM
    search for how to fix a bricked phone in these forums. you have a corrupt os.. its really easy to fix.
    To reload the OS, don't you need to be able to load your phone in Blackberry Desktop Manager?
    Last edited by Ihateallphones; 06-09-11 at 08:38 PM.
    06-09-11 08:36 PM
    Am having same problem... after loading and verifying security software ,,it will show uncaught exception 5>=5\ App Error reset. please i need help...what should do to get my phone back to normal
    11-12-13 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD