Any other SocialScope users out there having issues with comments not appearing under Facebook posts?

I can still see comments come in on my timeline (for my own FB posts or one's I've already commented on), but if I click on a FB post, none of the comments show up. This just started a few days ago.

I haven't upgraded my OS or anything or installed any new apps, nor have I changed any other options in SS itself, so I'm not sure what the issue is. I've already done a battery pull and re-installed the app.

I have SS version 0.9.5.81
    03-22-10 03:45 PM
    I had the same issue, couldn't get it resolved with the developers(imagine that) and I deleted it last week. My device runs much better as well...
    03-22-10 03:47 PM
    Same here. I saw a review last week and it was a newer version of SS. I guess we have to wait until they roll it out.
    03-22-10 04:24 PM
    Hmmm...kinda wish it was an issue with my device, at least that way I could try to fix it myself.

Wonder if FB changed their API (or whatever they call it)? Hopefully an update can fix this, I hate having to go back to the native app AND run a separate twitter client.
    03-22-10 07:16 PM
    Same here. I saw a review last week and it was a newer version of SS. I guess we have to wait until they roll it out.

Ha... I think you will be waiting awhile: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/soc...5-84-a-404943/
    03-22-10 09:06 PM
    I'm running the old version 9.5.81 and all of a sudden realized that I also cannot see the comments from others on fb using ss. The weird part is that it was working before just fine. They (ss or fb) must have changed something with the way facebook comments get handled *shrugs* hopefully ss gets this all sorted out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 12:15 AM
    Does version .84 fix this, or is everyone experiencing this problem across the board? I'm still running .81
    03-23-10 09:55 AM
    I have version 0.9.5.88 and I have the bug. I think there is a .9x version though around.
    03-23-10 10:31 AM
    Wow--I didn't realize that I was that many versions behind. It's too bad that I REALLY like SS (when it's working), because I am getting frustrated with their current "forever in beta with selective updates" distribution model.

Oh well, hopefully this just makes for a great finished product! (*crosses fingers*)
    03-23-10 11:18 AM
    Wow--I didn't realize that I was that many versions behind. It's too bad that I REALLY like SS (when it's working), because I am getting frustrated with their current "forever in beta with selective updates" distribution model.

Oh well, hopefully this just makes for a great finished product! (*crosses fingers*)
    Not to sound negative, but you won't get an update. Just give it a few more months of waiting, and I'm sure you'll do what I did. Delete it...
    03-23-10 11:44 AM
    Not to sound negative, but you won't get an update. Just give it a few more months of waiting, and I'm sure you'll do what I did. Delete it...
    I've already received updates from them before, why should I not expect to now?

(that's not to say I'm not unhappy with the way they do it).
    03-23-10 01:08 PM
    Huh...just as I was starting to doubt them...it seems to be working again now.

Great news for me, since I use this app quite a bit. I really hope the full public version becomes available soon!
    Last edited by PaintDrinkingPete; 03-23-10 at 01:43 PM.
    03-23-10 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD