I'm only able to uninstall 3rd party apps on the device and through DM. When I open DM it doesn't even list the native apps. I'm on a refurb 8320 (a replacement from Asurion) running 4.5.0.20 on T-Mo. I know there's been an official update on the OS, but I don't think that's the issue. Thoughts?
    03-10-10 05:28 PM
    What native apps are you talking about?

What version of DM are you using?
    03-10-10 05:30 PM
    I'm using 4.5. I wanted to take Blackberry Maps, Brickbreaker, etc. off the device and they're not showing in the list of installed apps, though they are in fact on there. On the device, I can see the native apps, view the modules, etc. but the menu doesn't give an option to delete.
    03-10-10 05:36 PM
    So when you say you can see them on the device, do you mean under options> advanced options> applications?
    But the menu in the same area gives no delete option?

Just trying to make sure I understand you correctly.
    03-10-10 05:40 PM
    Problem (hopefully) solved. I'm updating the OS and I was able to choose which applications I wanted on the device. I just hope I'll be able to uninstall from the device and from DM after the update.
    03-10-10 05:46 PM
    Yes, exactly what you said. It's weird because I've had about 5 different devices of the same model (8320) and never had that issue. I'm curious as to why it wouldn't give the user the option to delete the natives.
    03-10-10 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD