I have searched for an answer everywhere, but can not fogure out why I can not scroll in Word To Go or Sheet To Go any longer. I can select "Menu," "Go," "To Cell" and jump to a cell, however I can not just swipe to scoll in any direction. I am using a Blackberry Storm 9530 (Verizon) w OS v4.7.0.75 (Plat. 4.0.0.94). Documents To Go v. 1.006.051. I have tried battery pull and reinstalling Docs To Go. Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.
    03-11-09 10:25 PM
    *bump*
    Same issue here. Found this thread with search

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 01:22 AM
    I had this issue once and found that in older versions there is are two different modes, view and edit. I found that while in view mode it will let you scroll like normal, but in edit mode you were locked in where the cursor was (pretty annoying as if you wanted to review/edit a document you had to keep switching between edit mode and view mode).

I think this has been fixed in recent updates, what version are you running? most current i believe is 1.006
    03-26-09 01:54 AM
    Just updated to run 2007 files now I can't scroll. From what little I used it before I remember scrolling no problem. Just like browsing web pages. I even deleted and re installed, idk what more I could do.

03-26-09 02:00 AM
    Just updated to run 2007 files now I can't scroll. From what little I used it before I remember scrolling no problem. Just like browsing web pages. I even deleted and re installed, idk what more I could do.

I'm not sure what the issue is then, it sounds like i'm running the same ver as you and i have no problem. Try contacting DataViz and see what they say

DataViz Tech Support Area
    03-26-09 02:09 AM
    Hey thanks anyway. I'll talk to them and see what's up.

03-26-09 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD