Since 6 July. At the point of purchasing an app from Appsworld, a message "system Error ID 9300" would appear and PayPal apparently would not recognize the authentication of the BB AppsWorld Log in. So failed purchase everytime. Problem still not solved. Anyone has encoutered a similar problem and got around it ? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-11 02:58 AM
    Since 6 July. At the point of purchasing an app from Appsworld, a message "system Error ID 9300" would appear and PayPal apparently would not recognize the authentication of the BB AppsWorld Log in. So failed purchase everytime. Problem still not solved. Anyone has encoutered a similar problem and got around it ? Thanks.

Can you help me to understand :

1) Why my Torch Appworld used to show apps prices in Malaysian Ringgit MYR before July 5th and now it is showing prices of Apps in USD ?

2) Why my colleague's BB Bold 9780 Appworld of the same version is still showing apps prices in MYR ?

3) Why are apps in Appworld in the Bold 9780 showing for example, Chat on Facebook by Smarter Apps MYR 9.55 while in my Torch 9800 Appworld its US$ 9.55 ?

4) Why are apps in Appworld in the PC when logged in using BB ID showing MYR and showing US$ when logged out, but both showing the same figure. Eg Chat on Facebook by Smarter Apps MYR 9.55 when logged in, US$ 2.99 when logged out ?

5) Is the above the reason why some of us cannot purchase apps from Appworld using our BB phone of late ?

07-11-11 06:47 PM
    On 13 Jul BB Appworld was updated on my Torch. To version 2.1.4.9.
    1) The prices are now listed in our local currency and not in USD anymore.
    2) I still cannot purchase any app from Appworlddespite the change.
    3) Playbook Apworld prices still listed in USD. As expected a program in PlayBook listed US$ 3.19 is listed RM 3.19 in Torch !! Figures the same but different currencies.

I am sure RIM is reading all this and I wonder what the real reasons are :
    1) Their software guys have absolutely no idea themselves exactly how to solve the problem ?
    2) RIM has no software engineers to solve the problem ?
    3) They prefer to let the problem continue ?

07-13-11 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD