I have previously successfully downloaded and installed free applications from the AppWorld WebStore site; the applications were downloaded and installed through the computer.

However, there appears to be some issue as I am unable to purchase any paid application from the site. I have set PayPal as the default payment option in the AppWorld site, there is sufficient balance on the credit card associated with this PayPal account.

The site displays the below error on clicking the "Buy Now" button, though the phone is connected and is accessible from the 'MyWorld' page!

Payment Error

You must connect your device to proceed with your purchase

Please inform of what might be the cause for this error message!

Thanks.
    12-05-10 06:28 AM
    well that message to me says they want you to have appworld on your phone to complete the purchase.

I don't use appworld and can't for the life of me understand why most apps are only on there...its almost becoming like a monopoly with all the microsoft software crap they've been dealing with.

So if I can't get the app on crackberry or the devlopers website itself i'll find something else comparable because appworld is NOT going on my phone.
    12-05-10 09:58 AM
    The application AppWorld is already installed on the phone.

The version installed is: 2.0.1.12

well that message to me says they want you to have appworld on your phone to complete the purchase.

I don't use appworld and can't for the life of me understand why most apps are only on there...its almost becoming like a monopoly with all the microsoft software crap they've been dealing with.

So if I can't get the app on crackberry or the devlopers website itself i'll find something else comparable because appworld is NOT going on my phone.
    12-07-10 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD