I just got a refurbished curve 8320 and when I try to download Mobiscope it give me this error "907 invalid cod unable to import zip file". Can anyone help me so I can download it? Thanks. It has downloaded in the past but for some reason its not working on this newer phone.
    05-19-08 09:28 PM
    Were you trying to install it OTA or using the App Loader?
    05-19-08 09:34 PM
    Its over the air. The desktop portion is for desktop only. As far as I know the only way to put it on your phone is by ota.
    05-19-08 10:41 PM
    Go into the BB browser options and make sure that emulation mode is set to BlackBerry.
    05-19-08 10:58 PM
    Anything more on this? I'm having the same problem(s). Emailed Mobiscope support & they suggested I use their downloader - uhhh... yeah, that didn't make the app work on my BB either. Had my carrier look at my phone, which checked out fine (all the correct setting, etc.). They (Mobiscope) suggested another program to download into my BB that will definitly make that app work, but it's $40+! Paying for the app was enough, now there's a bait-and-switch to get me to buy another more expensive app!? I'm seriously regretting this purchase & wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I need to find out how-to get a refund.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD