of course its not - or at least it shouldnt be. It is also a prematured application - wallpaper is distorted from time to time, supports only english language without mentioning it in the description etc.

what r your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Grommmm; 05-17-10 at 01:42 AM.
    05-17-10 01:37 AM
    I agree on giving the application for free after you leave a review/rate. The bad thing is they ask for a 5 star, not a honest review...
    05-17-10 01:54 AM
    yup, u r right. they also say - dont give it a negative rating - well, thats why they invented beta versions - to sort out the bugs. and i ve found a bug after 2 minutes of using it on a storm - the distorted wallpaper.

anyone knows how to report this to app world officials? couldnt find contact.. it s a principle thing... prematurely released app + the rating thing...

hope one of u developers out there develops a similar app - would buy it right away.
    05-17-10 02:38 AM
    There was a situation just like this in Apple's App Store - a company had multiple apps and used this system to get good ratings. As soon as Apple found out their apps were pulled and they were banned from the store. I imagine RIM would take similar, but possibly less severe, actions.
    05-17-10 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.