View Poll Results: Which weather app do you use on your tour?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • BerryWeather (Paid)

57 50.00%
  • WeatherBug (Free)

20 17.54%
  • WeatherBug Elite (Paid)

11 9.65%
  • WeatherEye (Free)

16 14.04%
  • Something Else (Free) (Please post...)

8 7.02%
  • Something Else (Paid) (Please post...)

2 1.75%
    I was given a copy of beerweather by the developer (it was in his signature) and I love it. It can't be beat.
    10-05-09 01:24 PM
    Berryweather! I love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 01:27 PM
    WeatherBug FREE! FTW!
    10-05-09 01:59 PM
    BerryWeather (BeWeather) is on sale right now in BlackBerry App World for $4.99. For those who don't know it's regularily $9.95. It even has a free trial if you haven't had the chance to work with it yet. IMO, it's the best weather app available.
    10-09-09 06:30 AM
    BeWeather for me too, but not got it running at the mo.
    Love the interface and the multi location on it.
    10-09-09 07:53 AM
    BerryWeather (BeWeather) is on sale right now in BlackBerry App World for $4.99. For those who don't know it's regularily $9.95. It even has a free trial if you haven't had the chance to work with it yet. IMO, it's the best weather app available.
    Does the fact the "Berryweather" HAS to be open & running in the background impact overall OS performance? Noticeable battery drain, memory leak, laggy...?
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 10-09-09 at 10:31 AM.
    10-09-09 10:27 AM
    Weather eye for me-updates in the background, nice looking weather icons on your homescreen, and when you roll over the icon it displays the temp and conditions. Dosent have all that many details in the short term and long term forecast, but works fine for me and has a nice gui. Free is nice, ftw!

+1 .
    10-09-09 11:12 AM
    Does the fact the "Berryweather" HAS to be open & running in the background impact overall OS performance? Noticeable battery drain, memory leak, laggy...?
    It does run in the background, but I haven't noticed a difference in OS performance, battery drainage, etc, but then again, it's on all the time so I really don't have anything to compare it to. I would recommend downloading the trial and taking a look at how it affects your device.

10-09-09 12:17 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD