Did you visit Mobihand.com from a pc and swap your device PIN in your account?

I recently had to get a replacement phone...simple as that
    Yes, when I did that my other keys got updated, but the QL order still showed the old PIN and key.

The 1st request went through the MH support link, but that came back saying contact vendor directly. The next try went to [email protected], then I waited weeks and tried again, neither of those bounced back. I'll try again from the NS website and see what happens. The automatic form for 3.x at the site did not work for new PIN.
    12-18-11 08:28 PM
    Yes, when I did that my other keys got updated, but the QL order still showed the old PIN and key.

The 1st request went through the MH support link, but that came back saying contact vendor directly. The next try went to [email protected], then I waited weeks and tried again, neither of those bounced back. I'll try again from the NS website and see what happens. The automatic form for 3.x at the site did not work for new PIN.
    Please keep this thread on topic. You are emailing the incorrect support address for Nikkisoft. Again please keep this thread on topic.
    12-18-11 08:43 PM
    I hear that mobihand is going bankrupt which makes sense since they aren't paying their developers (myself being one of them). Now that mobihand is done, where can I sell my themes online?

Do any of you have any advice for me? I need to find somewhere else to sell my berry themes

thanks for any info you guys can give me!!
    12-20-11 03:01 PM
    I hear that mobihand is going bankrupt which makes sense since they aren't paying their developers (myself being one of them). Now that mobihand is done, where can I sell my themes online?

Do any of you have any advice for me? I need to find somewhere else to sell my berry themes

thanks for any info you guys can give me!!
    RIM Appworld. Go and sign up then submit your Themes.
    themezbylz likes this.
    12-20-11 03:30 PM
    if rim does pick an app as thankyou gift, who underwrites the gift?

if rim pays developer for each download, then you can make up your losses on mobihand. so go for it.

But, if developer is subsidizing their own giveaway, what's in it for cheetaace? (unless apps are really just a means to market me straight to paid pro version, or to additional apps to purchase right now from within 'free' app to enhance the free version, so are really a marketing tool; other apps are busy using my bandwidth sending ads (accuweather) / gathering marketable data (shazam) both of which i promptly uninstalled. or developer is a complete unknown / very unsuccessful looking for a way in?
    12-21-11 12:12 PM
    I signed up thank you!
    12-22-11 11:57 AM
    With all the problems mobihand is causing for developers and subsequently app consumers who are getting screwed as a result of developers pulling their apps off my mobihand, why does crackberry continue to deal with mobihand? I notice Blackberry Cool no longer deals with mobihand.
    01-05-12 06:23 PM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD