I am looking for a call blocking app I can download for my BB Tour that works like call blocking on a landline. With the landline call blocking options, if a blocked number calls you, THE PHONE DOES NOT RING NOTHING SHOWS UP ON MY PHONE. The caller hears a pre-recorded message and DOES NOT GO TO VOICE MAIL. If the app just gave them a busy signal instead of a pre-recorded message that would be great! In other words, if a blocked number calls me, I don't want to hear it or see it. A lot of call blocking apps offer to text you when a blocked number calls, but, I don't want that either. I would prefer to go into the app into a "history" section and see a list of calls that were blocked or something similar to that. Has anyone out there in BB world found such an app? I have paid for two and neither one does what I want. The second app I downloaded has come closer to my goal, but the phone still shows that the call came through. The phone doesn't ring but makes a slight ping sound and it shows on my phone as a missed call. In a perfect world, the app would also block SMS, MMS, and work on call waiting!! If anyone has found such an app or a similar app, please let me know!!!
    09-24-10 11:05 AM
    Take a look at mCall Manager. You can find it at i-softwarelabs: Phone call manager software for BlackBerry smartphone. I believe that is what you're looking for. Good luck.
    09-24-10 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD