09-26-12 05:12 PM
    Slick Tasks is an app that was unsupported for like 2 years or something. And ppl liked it.Whats different now?
    09-26-12 07:10 PM
    i dunno, but seems to be working fine with me
    09-27-12 01:15 AM
    lol seems like i wasnt the only one who saw it, i havent bought a bundle yet, wanna know if its any good before i do.
    09-27-12 03:08 PM
    i tried it out, its well worth the price, when i bought the bundle i got all the apps in my email, it looked pretty professional here's a small review:

1.slicktasks - i've read about this app on crackberry.com before, i still need to use it but it looks like something i will use.
    2. bmind - haven't used it yet
    3. photoclub - love this one, i can edit photos with this, my second favorite from the bundle
    4. final battle - easily the best app in the bundle, great adventure game, love it...just weird that was one of the cheapest one yet i find it the best
    5. horoscope pro - i like it a lot, seems accurate and nice interface
    6. personality psychology - havent taken the time to really test this out yet

conclusion:
    its well worth the price for the apps you get, final battle adventure was my favorite and ill be playing that the most, but i love games maybe thats why. eitherway great deal
    Last edited by larrymers; 09-28-12 at 04:31 AM.
    09-28-12 04:28 AM
    Anything with a horoscope app in it I will pass on.
    09-28-12 06:10 AM
    Anything with a horoscope app in it I will pass on.
    its pretty good actually, doesnt look any worse than what you would expect on the iphone for example, nice user interface etc. happy with it.
    09-30-12 03:59 AM
    Thanks for the heads up brah
    10-03-12 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD