I love my Storm and notice some great applications being released and many more planned for release, but what ive noticed is that the majority of these apps are for US owners.

I have just searched the forum for Spoof Apps and after checking every link, I found not one for UK owners.

Please, someone out there....prove me wrong!
    03-15-09 11:07 AM
    I love my Storm and notice some great applications being released and many more planned for release, but what ive noticed is that the majority of these apps are for US owners.

I have just searched the forum for Spoof Apps and after checking every link, I found not one for UK owners.

I installed this app and was bitterly dissapointed when it said for us/canada. Not found one since and we uk users have got no hope in keeping up with the quantity of apps that the us is punching out i suppose we will just have to sit tight until someone from over there takes pity on us
    03-15-09 02:53 PM
    I made this topic the other day. I really hope one comes out soon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 03:36 PM
    came across this the other day. this may be what you're looking for.

www locusicontrol com
    04-05-09 09:21 PM
    came across this the other day. this may be what you're looking for.

www locusicontrol com
    This looks to have some cool features but its nothing to do with what the OP is asking for
    04-06-09 12:03 AM

Did you try these guys?
    123SPOOF Mobile - Blackberry/iPhone Caller ID Spoofing Apps
    These guys are looking for testers for BBs
    SpoofApp - iPhone Caller ID Spoofing
    Last edited by DIA.NSA.CIA; 04-06-09 at 01:27 AM.
    04-06-09 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD