After the presence on nearly every major platform, UC Browser now released the official version for Blackberry to take the last piece of the cake. Opera Mini has the reason to be afraid of this release, because the newly release marked that UC Browser has invaded all its battle fields.

You could download this version at wap.ucweb.com directly from your handset.By a test on UC Browser for BB, I found that it succeed all the good features from the traditional UC Browser version, such as the fast speed, traffic saving, powerful downloading function, and all the user experience oriented features. Let�s take a deeper look at it.Fast speed is always the label of UC BrowserI have tested the T1 & T3 for both Opera Mini & UC Browser on Yahoo & New York Times, UC Browser has an obvious advantage over Opera Mini from the following table, about 2 seconds lead is showed.

Save your 85% of the traffic charge by the cutting edge compression technologyFrom the following test chart you could find that UC Browser save more than 30% of the traffic than Opera Mini, which means you could save about 30% of your spend on the tariff to your operators.
    Start Page Site Navigation, to access to your favorite site with one click, no need to input URLConsidering the small keyboard and inconvenience of the handset input, UC Browser has provided the site navigation, which put most popular site in the start page, in order to make users can save the input to get access to their favorite sites.

Powerful download manager supporting download large file & multiple task & pause/resumeA lot of users in the developing countries may find that it is really hard to download large file due to the limited of the operators. However, with UC Browser, I am happy to tell you that you need no longer about the large file, because UC Browser supports the multi-tread download to get over the limit from operators. Moreover, the pause/resume function can make you don�t lose the downloading when the network is not good.
    A lot of User Experience Oriented FeaturesUC Browser for BB supports �remember current page� & �clear all browser history� operation, close tab with right bottom, open the �menu� operation while loading page, to make more smooth operation in low level handset.

Download right now at doo.im/blackberry Or you can download by your OS. (Remember to select the right os version,you can get OS information through "Option" ->"about" on your phone)If your phone is touch screen, use the OS4.7 Version.doo.im/bb47If your phone OS version is higher than 4.5(including 4.5) and not touch screen , select OS4.5 Versiondoo.im/bb45If your phone OS version is lower than 4.5 and not touch screen , select OS4.2 Version .doo.im/bb42
    08-10-11 07:41 AM
    Link doesn't work for the 9550 version.
    08-10-11 07:12 PM
    Will download now!
    Last edited by Restrictive; 08-10-11 at 07:39 PM.
    08-10-11 07:29 PM
    wap.ucweb.com worked fine on my torch. app installed successfully.

-trackpad support is very touchy.

-tells me at home that i am using wifi instead of data, which i like.

-i signed into my youtube acc, and i cant watch videos, just says loading where the video should be.

seems like a good news browsing app but i will stick with bb browser still
    08-10-11 08:18 PM
    Seems cool on my 8520.
    Speedy over GPRS in my opinion, bit faster than Opera.
    Track Pad too sensitive in the application though.
    I think I could keep using this over Opera Mini, with a few adjustments.
    08-11-11 03:24 AM
    I hate the UI, removed it again. Opera is much more intuitive.
    08-11-11 09:03 AM
    i noticed for the trackpad, sttings need to be changed so that trackpad is like mouse not set as normal use.
    08-11-11 08:26 PM
    I have been a huge fan of Opera for years. But I have to say, I think I may have just found a new love. The UC browser has a huge list of features, does a great job of replicating the native browser's UI, especially with keyboard short cuts, IMHO it blows away both Opera, Bolt and the native browser in terms of speed as well, and it helps that you can choose between Wifi, BIS, direct TCP, and a few others for the route your data traffic will travel. The tabs are easy to use. Downloading is quick. There are a few little bugs and things to get used to, but nothing close to a show stopper IMO. The only annoying thing I have found is that when you scroll the mouse over a text box, it automatically opens the box in full screen. Takes a while to get used to that and figure out that you arn't just getting a random blank screen. If you use the touchscreen on the 9800 to scroll, space key or 2/8, it doesn't happen.
    08-12-11 11:49 AM
    And the copy/paste/clipboard function is REALLY nice.
    08-12-11 11:50 AM
    Didn't like UC when I had it my old Android phone but, I must say it's pretty nice on my 9780.
    08-12-11 01:32 PM
    Thanks for the link.
    08-12-11 01:42 PM
    I have been a huge fan of Opera for years. But I have to say, I think I may have just found a new love. The UC browser has a huge list of features, does a great job of replicating the native browser's UI, especially with keyboard short cuts, IMHO it blows away both Opera, Bolt and the native browser in terms of speed as well, and it helps that you can choose between Wifi, BIS, direct TCP, and a few others for the route your data traffic will travel. The tabs are easy to use. Downloading is quick. There are a few little bugs and things to get used to, but nothing close to a show stopper IMO. The only annoying thing I have found is that when you scroll the mouse over a text box, it automatically opens the box in full screen. Takes a while to get used to that and figure out that you arn't just getting a random blank screen. If you use the touchscreen on the 9800 to scroll, space key or 2/8, it doesn't happen.
    as for the fullscreen popping up when you scroll over the empty space, i think if you change settings so that your set up like a mouse for track pad
    08-12-11 07:19 PM
    This is a nice replacement for the bolt browser.

Enjoy DelftEo
    12-14-11 04:28 PM
    Hmmm. I need to try it out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-14-11 08:08 PM
    any touchscreen support for bb 9810 ?
    12-14-11 08:37 PM
    After the presence on nearly every major platform, UC Browser now released the official version for Blackberry to take the last piece of the cake. Opera Mini has the reason to be afraid of this release, because the newly release marked that UC Browser has invaded all its battle fields.

You could download this version at wap.ucweb.com directly from your handset.By a test on UC Browser for BB, I found that it succeed all the good features from the traditional UC Browser version, such as the fast speed, traffic saving, powerful downloading function, and all the user experience oriented features. Let�s take a deeper look at it.Fast speed is always the label of UC BrowserI have tested the T1 & T3 for both Opera Mini & UC Browser on Yahoo & New York Times, UC Browser has an obvious advantage over Opera Mini from the following table, about 2 seconds lead is showed.

Save your 85% of the traffic charge by the cutting edge compression technologyFrom the following test chart you could find that UC Browser save more than 30% of the traffic than Opera Mini, which means you could save about 30% of your spend on the tariff to your operators.
    Start Page Site Navigation, to access to your favorite site with one click, no need to input URLConsidering the small keyboard and inconvenience of the handset input, UC Browser has provided the site navigation, which put most popular site in the start page, in order to make users can save the input to get access to their favorite sites.

Powerful download manager supporting download large file & multiple task & pause/resumeA lot of users in the developing countries may find that it is really hard to download large file due to the limited of the operators. However, with UC Browser, I am happy to tell you that you need no longer about the large file, because UC Browser supports the multi-tread download to get over the limit from operators. Moreover, the pause/resume function can make you don�t lose the downloading when the network is not good.
    A lot of User Experience Oriented FeaturesUC Browser for BB supports �remember current page� & �clear all browser history� operation, close tab with right bottom, open the �menu� operation while loading page, to make more smooth operation in low level handset.

Download right now at doo.im/blackberry Or you can download by your OS. (Remember to select the right os version,you can get OS information through "Option" ->"about" on your phone)If your phone is touch screen, use the OS4.7 Version.doo.im/bb47If your phone OS version is higher than 4.5(including 4.5) and not touch screen , select OS4.5 Versiondoo.im/bb45If your phone OS version is lower than 4.5 and not touch screen , select OS4.2 Version .doo.im/bb42
    E-zad Izuddin likes this.
    01-04-14 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD